WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

701 - 720 of 8819 Posts

·
Registered
797 Posts
WOW! The Seamasters just keep coming. And it's great to see some of the fanastic vintage ones people are posting.

No one is issuing cards individually any more so the cards are now "self-serve". Please see my post #689 for 3 handy sizes.

Thanks, have fun & keep 'em coming!

Dave

·
Registered
195 Posts
well, i guess if i was asking for advice, i was posting in the wrong forum. turns out, i no longer need the advice. it would have been stupid not to buy this watch.
CLUB MEMBER! (with crappy iphone pic)

·
Registered
288 Posts
Here are mine. Glad to be among good company.

Thanks,

·
Registered
328 Posts
Here's my first omega. Glad to be in the seamaster club.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone,

I have just acquired my first Omega and my first automatic. I think it looks fantastic and I don't see too many about.

However, I do have a question about it.

You can see from the pic that the chrono second hand is lying slightly to the right of the 12 o'clock position after pressing the reset button. Is this acceptable or not? Am I being a bit picky? Should I get it adjusted?

Many thanks for your thoughts.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Hi everyone,

I have just acquired my first Omega and my first automatic. I think it looks fantastic and I don't see too many about.

However, I do have a question about it.

You can see from the pic that the chrono second hand is lying slightly to the right of the 12 o'clock position after pressing the reset button. Is this acceptable or not? Am I being a bit picky? Should I get it adjusted?

Many thanks for your thoughts.

pic is broken. atleast, i cant see it.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Hi everyone,

Just been pointed to this thread from another member and proud to show my Seamaster's -

And now, going to go and claim my membership badge:)

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
And a wavy blue from me also :)

·
Registered
394 Posts
I got my SMP Bezel replaced :-!

701 - 720 of 8819 Posts