WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

7981 - 8000 of 8047 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,439 Posts
Anyone got a good AD/jewelry store within the USA for the best price on a white SPMc on rubber? I want the Omega factory 5yrs.
I saw one in Toppers Jewelers when I was in a couple days ago. They are a top notch store, amazing knowledge, and a very rich Omega background.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
816 Posts
+1 on Topper's - very competitive on pricing, pleasant to work with, knowledgeable and passionate about watches - I was very happy with my dealings with Topper.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Anyone got a good AD/jewelry store within the USA for the best price on a white SPMc on rubber? I want the Omega factory 5yrs.
I’ll PM you my contact I used for my white SMP on rubber from USA AD — price was $4,000 shipped to me with no sales tax. If you want bracelet it is $4,400.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
I saw one in Toppers Jewelers when I was in a couple days ago. They are a top notch store, amazing knowledge, and a very rich Omega background.

+1 on Topper's - very competitive on pricing, pleasant to work with, knowledgeable and passionate about watches - I was very happy with my dealings with Topper.
Thanks for the tips gents. Toppers is good but unfortunately they have to charge my California Taxes (since I'm also in CA) which unfortunately puts me above where I want to be. Looking for an AD out of CA mainly.

·
Premium Member
1,439 Posts
Strange question to ask you, but are you a veteran? If so, you can buy online through the Exchange now. They sell the SMP currently at $4129, free shipping, no tax.

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
Strange question to ask you, but are you a veteran? If so, you can buy online through the Exchange now. They sell the SMP currently at $4129, free shipping, no tax.

No I'm not a vet so it wouldn't work but thank you.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Originally had this on the blue rubber strap from the Omega AD but I’ve added an Omega NATO to the mix and it’s more comfortable. Highly recommend the NATO straps from Omega! Just ordered another one.

Great picture. I was wondering how the blue SMP looked on the blue Grey bond nato. Love it.

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
Anyone aware of a rubber strap with the omega deployant clasp that’ll work on the new 42mm Seamaster?

7981 - 8000 of 8047 Posts