WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

8021 - 8040 of 8047 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Thanks! I started with the grey dial but the more I looked into it the more I became convinced that either white or black dial is the way to go. And I am very happy with my decision of going with the white dial .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Right on. I’ve got a black-dialed watch, otherwise it’d be an easy decision to get that one as I think it is a great GADA watch. Since it’s between the white and gray, it’s a bit tougher for me to decide!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just a quick video about the great white SMP!

https://youtu.be/sCKWexBB5so

Great video. Omega really nailed it with this generation; the sapphire case back, upgraded movement and wave dial are great. I 100% agree with you about the metal bracelet; it’s not my style. The rubber strap really hit it home for me and was the driving factor for my purchase

·
Registered
879 Posts

I've been toying with the idea of selling this. I lusted after it for so long, but blue watches never stick around in my collection. A beautiful piece though and it's so lightweight I forget I'm wearing it.

·
Registered
9,440 Posts
Wearing the Brosnan Bond today long before I wanted anything else, I wanted on of these. The one I got over 20 years ago is long gone, but this one fills the whole nicely.

Not sure if I like the new forum set up, but I like this watch.
Feel the same way. The goldeneye quartz was my first love

·
Registered
114 Posts
New Seamaster today. I picked up a black one a couple of weeks ago but my heart was set on the blue. I was able to find someone looking to trade. Both are excellent but thrilled with this blue

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Congratulations. We all know that the blue is best..

·
Registered
9 Posts
New Seamaster today. I picked up a black one a couple of weeks ago but my heart was set on the blue. I was able to find someone looking to trade. Both are excellent but thrilled with this blue

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
When I purchased my seamaster, I didn’t even have to think twice about getting the Blue :)

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
The splash of orange clashes a bit with my interior

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

8021 - 8040 of 8047 Posts