WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

8101 - 8120 of 8137 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
I wonder is there any bracelet alternatives for the current seamaster 300m (wave dial) ? I own the black version on the black rubber but considering to change the look time to time with a bracelet too. I am not a fan of the bond bracelet thats's way I bought it with the rubber. However I really do love the flat link speedmaster bracelets like on the vintage ones and the new 321 speedmaster.

Does anyone know whether they would be compatible with mine? I am open to suggestions and alternatives too.

SM-G973F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

·
Premium Member
1,087 Posts
Thoughts on a rubber strap on the Seamaster 300?

Any photos?

·
Registered
32 Posts
I wonder is there any bracelet alternatives for the current seamaster 300m (wave dial) ? I own the black version on the black rubber but considering to change the look time to time with a bracelet too. I am not a fan of the bond bracelet thats's way I bought it with the rubber. However I really do love the flat link speedmaster bracelets like on the vintage ones and the new 321 speedmaster.

Does anyone know whether they would be compatible with mine? I am open to suggestions and alternatives too.

Uncle Seiko has recently developed bracelets very similar to popular Omega bracelets. Check out his website to take a look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
35 Posts
Uncle Seiko has recently developed bracelets very similar to popular Omega bracelets. Check out his website to take a look.

Actually I did, those bracelets urged me to post to this thread . Unfortunately as far as I know they are only for the regular speedy and the fois.
I really loved the flat link version but not sure it would be compatible with the seamaster.

·
Registered
110 Posts
You could probably use a 20mm without the endlinks. Like a Miltat SE sort of look, or mesh.

Wouldn't cost much to try it out, and easy to flip if need be.

·
Registered
9,534 Posts

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That's a good drop! I still have some left.

It's great looking bottle but it looks like they changed the cork and bottle design. Mine looks like this:

I think I left it open too long as it's staring to taste different. I don't drink much scotch anymore and a few bottles open at the same time can last me several years.

·
Registered
588 Posts
That's a good drop! I still have some left.

It's great looking bottle but it looks like they changed the cork and bottle design. Mine looks like this:

I think I left it open too long as it's staring to taste different. I don't drink much scotch anymore and a few bottles open at the same time can last me several years.
As I understand it anything that’s under half after about 6 months starts to “turn”; you can get an aerosol can that puts a layer of something other than oxygen between the liquid but eventually you just have to go through it!
It definitely looks like they stream lines the packaging; yours looks much more old world classy IMO whereas the new one looks much more modern chic IMO.
Regardless I’m looking forward to getting into it as the last bottle of green label was underwhelming compared to the bottle of hibiki harmony I got with it

8101 - 8120 of 8137 Posts