WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

801 - 820 of 9118 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts

My mid 1960s SMP 300 and my 2054 which is from 2001. Here I am wearing my SMP 300 on a Scud Missile

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
HI,

I know the picture is not much, with my old 4 megapixel camera, but I love the watch. Seamaster Professional, Automatic, Stainless Steel. It came with a bracelet which typically comes on versions which have skeleton hands or are the James Bond Variants.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Hi here is mine 42 mm Orange Bezel

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
fiuuh thought i lost my omega seamaster quartz. I bought it in 1996 after watched golden eye. which it's been 13 years!. the dial has aging and the seconds hand needle is not red anymore like the color turn to be orange. there's scratch on bezel near number 30. can I get the card?

·
Registered
90 Posts
fiuuh thought i lost my omega seamaster quartz. I bought it in 1996 after watched golden eye. which it's been 13 years!. the dial has aging and the seconds hand needle is not red anymore like the color turn to be orange. there's scratch on bezel near number 30. can I get the card?
forget attach the picture

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Here is my seamaster, it got me going on watch collecting.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Here is mine

Attachments

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Do I get a card for my Seamaster Planet Ocean?

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Here is my other Do I get a member card now or how do I get one?

Attachments

·
Registered
797 Posts
Hi folks!

It's great seeing so many new members. And what a great assortment of Seamasters - both new & old.

As you can see, no one is replying to each individual card request anymore so here is the card in three handy sizes for you to use. Just right click & save the size you want on your hard drive.

To add it as a signature, log in to WUS & go to your profile/Your Control Panel & click "Edit Signature". There you will find a couple of ways to add it as your "signature".

Thanks, have fun & welcome!!!

Dave

·
Registered
92 Posts
May I come in? ;-)

P.O. Big (2208.50.00) on a Hadley Roma Alligator Strap

Aqua Terra (2503.33.00), next to a Longines Legend Diver

Cheers! ;-)

801 - 820 of 9118 Posts