WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

8181 - 8200 of 8245 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Guys: what are your thoughts on the Seamaster 212.30.41.20.03.001, this is a 41mm automatic in blue face and blue ceramic bezel with date? Having thoughts on acquiring that model to put into my wearing rotation.

·
Premium Member
1,442 Posts
From this morning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Beautiful!! Congratulations!!

René

·
Registered
2 Posts
First post here in the forums. When I saw the movie GoldenEye back in my college days (watched all the bond movies very late in the game, around 2010), the Omega Seamaster 300m quartz 2541.80 had me at hello. Something about the blue wave dial captivated my attention and planted a seed in my head. Fast forward up to two weeks ago, I finally pulled the trigger in purchasing my first luxury watch. Very happy with this watch!

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
First post here in the forums. When I saw the movie GoldenEye back in my college days (watched all the bond movies very late in the game, around 2010), the Omega Seamaster 300m quartz 2541.80 had me at hello. Something about the blue wave dial captivated my attention and planted a seed in my head. Fast forward up to two weeks ago, I finally pulled the trigger in purchasing my first luxury watch. Very happy with this watch!

View attachment 15440223
Welcome to WUS and the OMEGA family, silentmask! Looking forward to seeing you around and catching some pictures of your new Seamaster.

I think that's the perfect entry into the world of OMEGA. Congratulations!!

Rene

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Reactions: boatswain

·
Registered
11 Posts
[QUOTE
Wow!! Another 2541.80. Congrats, and welcome to the club. As I stated above...the perfect entry into OMEGA. Enjoy the honeymoon.

Rene
[/QUOTE]
Wow!! Another 2541.80. Congrats, and welcome to the club. As I stated above...the perfect entry into OMEGA. Enjoy the honeymoon.

Rene
A honeymoon 25 years in the making lol.

8181 - 8200 of 8245 Posts