WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

8281 - 8300 of 8347 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,618 Posts
Spooky season is upon us ... where’s the orange, orange/black on your Seamaster?!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey there folks. I'm new to the thread, was able to purchase both grail watches this year 😊 love taking pictures of them that accentuate their features and bring out the style around them. Here are a couple shots of the Seamaster 300 and the SMP 2018.

As you can see, I use the Seamaster 300 with more formal attire since it accentuates the lighter color Dress shirts with its robustness along the coin edge, deep, black color and polished surfaces. I'm looking to wear it in my trip to St. Thomas with classic, vibrant beach attire. Saw a post of one being worn as such on the Orlebar Brown website and it baffled me how good it looks in such an invironment.

The SMP is just the perfect all rounder. Here I wore it with a linen light blue shirt and pink 5" shorts. The 2018 model has the best light play of any watch I've ever seen. Cheers and thanks for checking out my inaugural post.

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
One of my favourites in my collection. On Zealande rubber straps. Have a pleasant day😊😷✌🏼🖖🏼

·
Registered
36,357 Posts
View attachment 15480993

I absolutely love the update to the Seamaster. I was a long time fan of the Rolex Submariner; this surpasses it IMO.
It’s a beauty and great alternative to the sub fir sure especially for larger wrists. It has more wrist presence

·
Registered
36,357 Posts

·
Registered
36,357 Posts
Papi’s Omega Seamaster Chrono on the new TheTropicStrap

·
Premium Member
8,412 Posts
Hey there folks. I'm new to the thread, was able to purchase both grail watches this year 😊 love taking pictures of them that accentuate their features and bring out the style around them. Here are a couple shots of the Seamaster 300 and the SMP 2018.
View attachment 15492997

View attachment 15492998

As you can see, I use the Seamaster 300 with more formal attire since it accentuates the lighter color Dress shirts with its robustness along the coin edge, deep, black color and polished surfaces. I'm looking to wear it in my trip to St. Thomas with classic, vibrant beach attire. Saw a post of one being worn as such on the Orlebar Brown website and it baffled me how good it looks in such an invironment.

The SMP is just the perfect all rounder. Here I wore it with a linen light blue shirt and pink 5" shorts. The 2018 model has the best light play of any watch I've ever seen. Cheers and thanks for checking out my inaugural post.
Great post and photos! Welcome to the forum. Looks like you have a very versatile collection there! Excellent taste in both watches and clothing!(y)(y)

Cheers,
Carl

·
Premium Member
8,412 Posts
Proud new owner of FOIS. Realizing what an error in judgment I made by selling my first one, happy to have this one back in my collection. I actually had a deposit in place for the new Snoopy Silver Awards and, although it is a beautiful watch in all aspects IMO, I realize it would not be as versatile in my collection. I chose to convert my deposit to the FOIS and am very happy with my decision!

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
It sure is a fine setup how is the strap ? Ever compared it to the Everest or rubberB? It looks to be very well made too.
Thanks J.

Love the strap. Compared to the RubberB, Zealande is thinner overall, but more pliant and softer. Found the RubberB a tad stiff compared to Zealande. Although RubberB has a lot more variety and choice. Haven’t handled the Everest yet.

·
Registered
36,357 Posts
Proud new owner of FOIS. Realizing what an error in judgment I made by selling my first one, happy to have this one back in my collection. I actually had a deposit in place for the new Snoopy Silver Awards and, although it is a beautiful watch in all aspects IMO, I realize it would not be as versatile in my collection. I chose to convert my deposit to the FOIS and am very happy with my decision!

View attachment 15493453

View attachment 15493454

View attachment 15493455
Congratulations it’s one of my favorite of the Speedies ever released. The hands are

·
Registered
36,357 Posts
Thanks J.

Love the strap. Compared to the RubberB, Zealande is thinner overall, but more pliant and softer. Found the RubberB a tad stiff compared to Zealande. Although RubberB has a lot more variety and choice. Haven’t handled the Everest yet.
Thanks. That’s good to hear.
I prefer thinner and less stiff myself

·
Premium Member
8,412 Posts

View attachment 15493453

View attachment 15493454

View attachment 15493455
Sorry, guys, I realize this posted in the wrong thread!!!!

8281 - 8300 of 8347 Posts