WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

8301 - 8320 of 8347 Posts

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
On a trip to the other side...
you mean Changi Airport? Or, Sentosa?
I visited Sentosa many yrs ago - really enjoyed it.....
Nope, was just on a short trip to Kowloon side of the harbour, from Hong Kong (island) side.
- but my better half keeps pushing for us to visit Singapore/Sentosa etc though.
Maybe after the Covid 19 thing, if it ever really goes away...

Will.

·
Registered
12,014 Posts
Hey there folks. I'm new to the thread, was able to purchase both grail watches this year love taking pictures of them that accentuate their features and bring out the style around them. Here are a couple shots of the Seamaster 300 and the SMP 2018.
View attachment 15492997

View attachment 15492998

As you can see, I use the Seamaster 300 with more formal attire since it accentuates the lighter color Dress shirts with its robustness along the coin edge, deep, black color and polished surfaces. I'm looking to wear it in my trip to St. Thomas with classic, vibrant beach attire. Saw a post of one being worn as such on the Orlebar Brown website and it baffled me how good it looks in such an invironment.

The SMP is just the perfect all rounder. Here I wore it with a linen light blue shirt and pink 5" shorts. The 2018 model has the best light play of any watch I've ever seen. Cheers and thanks for checking out my inaugural post.
There’s really something about the 300 on NATO. Looks super smart and I agree the 300 looks great with smarter attire :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Just picked up the Seamaster Trilogy. I had a 300 MC, but traded up. Loving it!!
Congratulations on the new 60th Anniversary Seamaster 300! Happy to hear you're enjoying it. Once you've worn it for a few weeks would you mind sharing your thoughts comparing what you like and dislike about each watch as compared to the other? Having a Seamaster 300MC and a 60th Anniversary Railmaster I'd be very interested in what you think.

Fits you perfectly by the way. Congrats again.

Rene

·
Registered
12,014 Posts
For sure. First thing I noticed is the size between the two. 300 MC never really felt bulky, but the size of the Trilogy is perfect.
Congrats on your Trilogy 300! I sold my Spectre LE and picked up the Trilogy. They really wear so different. The end links on the Trilogy work better and allow the bracelet to drape over the wrist :)

Here’s a photo I took at a boutique event in 2017. Quite a difference for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8301 - 8320 of 8347 Posts