WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

8321 - 8340 of 8347 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,197 Posts
It’s a beauty and great alternative to the sub fir sure especially for larger wrists. It has more wrist presence
I compared the PO to the SubC and SD before deciding on the PO8900. The sub felt too small and I liked just about everything on the PO better than the SD. Different tastes and one size seldom fits all, despite the many comments on Rolex/Tudor WUS.

·
Registered
7 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The new Planet Ocean is an absolute beauty.... I mean wow, how mesmerizing. I'm aiming for a 4 watch collection, all of them on different bands and dial colors. A seamaster 300 and 300 diver already in the box, but man, hard not to want this one too. Its got everything!

·
Registered
43 Posts
The new Planet Ocean is an absolute beauty.... I mean wow, how mesmerizing. I'm aiming for a 4 watch collection, all of them on different bands and dial colors. A seamaster 300 and 300 diver already in the box, but man, hard not to want this one too. Its got everything!
Yeah it really is a great piece and I love the different shades of blue during the day. It's crazy but I really want the black one as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
36,357 Posts
Omega Seamaster chronograph cal 1040

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
It's been close to four months! But, finally back from a service.

Wow!! That looks great. With whom did you have it serviced? Did they give the bracelet a polish as well?

René

Reactions: pdaigle

·
Registered
36,357 Posts
It's been close to four months! But, finally back from a service.

That’s a long wait. Did you send it to Omega in Switzerland? She is a beauty tho

I sent my IWC and it was a three week total turnaround which surprised me very much as i expected 5-6 weeks.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Wow!! That looks great. With whom did you have it serviced? Did they give the bracelet a polish as well?

René
I had it serviced by an independent here in Melbourne, Tik Tok Watch Centre. The bezel insert was starting to lift at the 6 o'clock position. Omega wanted to just replace it, my preference was to try and keep it all original.

Yes, my only disappointment! I did ask them to clean the watch up, but I did not want it polished. I guess due to them working very reduced hours the last few months because of the Covid restrictions, my request was either forgotten about or mis-interpreted.

Anthony was otherwise great to deal with. He even dropped it off to me, as he lives not to far away, to save it sitting in the post for a week (postage has become super slow here due to everyone online shopping because of restrictions).

·
Registered
195 Posts
That’s a long wait. Did you send it to Omega in Switzerland? She is a beauty tho

I sent my IWC and it was a three week total turnaround which surprised me very much as i expected 5-6 weeks.
Yes it was, mate. Due to Covid restrictions in my state, businesses were severely restricted with their opening hours, some industries forced to close entirely. The whole state ground to a stop. Crazy the damage it's done to small business, but I digress, not a conversation for this forum.

It was serviced by a independent, not Omega. That may have contributed to the time, as I'm sure parts supply was impacted too.

Reactions: Jeep99dad
8321 - 8340 of 8347 Posts