WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

821 - 840 of 8509 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Here us Mine!!!

Thanks to you all for your input on this little card we're about to give out...

Post here if you own a Seamaster - of any kind and any date of production. No exclusions. I know there was a lot of interest in a "Seamaster Professional" club...so I guess we'll have to have one too! Why not?

Just post a pic of your Seamaster here and we'll give you a card - and you can do what you like with it. I've seen a couple people use it in their signatures and I think it looks really good. If you need help resizing it to fit, let me know.

I'll get the bal rolling....and I finally get my own card!

Mike

This is my new 45.5mm PO on stainless...

And here's my club membership!

·
Registered
797 Posts
Come & get 'em!

As you can see, no one is replying to each individual card request anymore so here is the card in three handy sizes for you to use. Just right click & save the size you want on your hard drive.

To add it as a signature, log in to WUS & go to your profile/Your Control Panel & click "Edit Signature". There you will find a couple of ways to add it as your "signature".

Thanks, have fun & welcome!!!

Dave

·
Registered
18 Posts
My 2264. Purchased new in 2005, worn almost every day since (my favourite) and still in great condition. On original battery still too.

Attachments

·
Registered
82 Posts
Old and new

My 2254 has been a faithful companion for years now, and oh so comfy on the mesh.

The '52 342 bumper is a newer addition. I like it on the mesh, but it will likely return to a strap once I find the right one.

·
Registered
136 Posts
What's up?! I purchased this Seamaster from a local AD about 2 weeks ago! My first Omega and first "nice" timepiece! :-d

·
Registered
255 Posts
Just bought mine today:-!

Attachments

Reactions: mhammer8

·
Registered
31 Posts
My Current stableb-)b-)

As you can see I'm a big Omega fan:-!

45mm PO

Great white

Bond Full size

Black GMT

And finally.. Yet to be worn (Saving it for my Birthday;-) Black Bond Co-Axial

·
Registered
4 Posts
Been lurking on here for a while. Finally joined the club just before Christmas and the forum tonight.Apologies for the camera phone shots, still figuring out our camera.

Attachments

821 - 840 of 8509 Posts