WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

8421 - 8440 of 8490 Posts

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Congrats!

Don’t even think about going for the trilogy. Huge waste of money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's it right there. Beautiful!

René

·
Registered
918 Posts
Nice!! 2502.52 is actually next on the list
Awesome. Do your homework on the various sizes before jumping in fast. I haven’t seen many 2502’s out there, mostly because the Railmaster wears large. Mine is the 2503.52...happy to share more pics through DM if you want to get an idea about how it wears.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
...The quartz is a great option for a seamaster....I wished they never discontinued the quartz full size option.
I can second this. The quartz Seamaster Pro is such a great watch. I keep one as my vacation watch. It's light, it's almost dress-watch thin. If you get a Peter Blake (a.k.a. sword-hands) version, the lume is out of this world.
The best feature is the independently-adjustable hour hand, which makes it ideal as a travel watch.

And they are, relatively speaking, pretty cheap, so you can take them on vacation without worrying about bashing it up and killing the resale value.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Awesome. Do your homework on the various sizes before jumping in fast. I haven’t seen many 2502’s out there, mostly because the Railmaster wears large. Mine is the 2503.52...happy to share more pics through DM if you want to get an idea about how it wears.

Thanks for the info! I would have thought you had the 2502 from how it looks sitting next to the 2254. I was thinking 2502 because between the 38.5 and 41.5mm Aqua Terra the 41.5 definitely looks better in a full length mirror. The 38.5 looks fine on my wrist from my perspective though.

I may take you up on the pics soon, trying not to think about it too much right now lol, gotta raise some funds first!

OK enough about this don't want to derail the thread here's my 41.5 mm grey Aqua Terra to stay on track

·
Registered
997 Posts
Thanks for the info! I would have thought you had the 2502 from how it looks sitting next to the 2254. I was thinking 2502 because between the 38.5 and 41.5mm Aqua Terra the 41.5 definitely looks better in a full length mirror. The 38.5 looks fine on my wrist from my perspective though.

I may take you up on the pics soon, trying not to think about it too much right now lol, gotta raise some funds first!

OK enough about this don't want to derail the thread here's my 41.5 mm grey Aqua Terra to stay on track

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
New SMP300 joins my PO45.....Omega sure make a nice box!.....sized and on wrist.......I’ve had experience with the tiny bracelet screws on my PO, so I was prepared with a nice black drop cloth and tweezers!.....my sausage fingers and 50yr old eyes are not designed for those screws!

.......done and on, love it!......some initial pics.....

·
Registered
6,522 Posts
New SMP300 joins my PO45.....Omega sure make a nice box!.....sized and on wrist.......I’ve had experience with the tiny bracelet screws on my PO, so I was prepared with a nice black drop cloth and tweezers!.....my sausage fingers and 50yr old eyes are not designed for those screws!

View attachment 15554003 View attachment 15554005 View attachment 15554006 View attachment 15554007 View attachment 15554008
Both look great!!
Now how about a picture with your beautiful dog and put up on the D&D mate..
All the best in jest
Dave

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Both look great!!
Now how about a picture with your beautiful dog and put up on the D&D mate..
All the best in jest
Dave

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
Kilo is drying off after a wet evening walk here on the west coast of Canada........pics with her tomorrow, if she agrees!

·
Registered
2,672 Posts

View attachment 15554003 View attachment 15554005 View attachment 15554006 View attachment 15554007 View attachment 15554008
Congrats on the new Seamaster, Maddog! That's quite a pair you have there. Enjoy the honeymoon.

Kilo is drying off after a wet evening walk here on the west coast of Canada........pics with her tomorrow, if she agrees!
West coast of Canada?? I didn't realize you're also from Vancouver. Hello from a fellow, drenched, Vancouverite.

Rene

Rene

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Congrats on the new Seamaster, Maddog! That's quite a pair you have there. Enjoy the honeymoon.

West coast of Canada?? I didn't realize you're also from Vancouver. Hello from a fellow, drenched, Vancouverite.

Rene

Rene
Pitt Meadows, 20yrs and counting!

Reactions: Titan II

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Pitt Meadows, 20yrs and counting!
It's a pleasure to meet you. There are a few of us here on WUS. A GTG might be in order sometime in the future.

Btw, have you had your birthday yet this year?

Rene

8421 - 8440 of 8490 Posts