WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

8441 - 8460 of 8490 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
It's a pleasure to meet you. There are a few of us here on WUS. A GTG might be in order sometime in the future.

Btw, have you had your birthday yet this year?

Rene
man, a GTG would be great......perhaps once our COVID numbers are going the right way!

....and yeah, I hit the big 5-0 in March.....

Clayton

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
man, a GTG would be great......perhaps once our COVID numbers are going the right way!

....and yeah, I hit the big 5-0 in March.....

Clayton
Happy belated 50th!! My odometer hit half a century in January. My birthday present to myself (picked up on the BIG day);

20201118_093009.jpg

As for the GTG...definitely when C-19 is in our rearview mirror. I think it'll be a good time. Let's keep in touch.

René

·
Premium Member
1,754 Posts
Some fun with the iPhone 12 Pro camera

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
I am not a nato fan....in fact I hate them.....I have accumulated a bunch over the years, as many ADs seem to feel that including a crappy nato for “free” with your purchase is a good thing!

now that I have that out of my system, indulge my issue........I love my SMP on a friggin’ nato!

ggrrrrrrrrrrrrr

.......good job I have a bunch!

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
I am not a nato fan....in fact I hate them.....I have accumulated a bunch over the years, as many ADs seem to feel that including a crappy nato for “free” with your purchase is a good thing!

now that I have that out of my system, indulge my issue........I love my SMP on a friggin’ nato!

ggrrrrrrrrrrrrr

View attachment 15561607
Haha...sometimes all it takes is the right combo, Clayton.🤠👍 Now you have many more options to enjoy.

René

Edit: That combo looks great btw.

Reactions: cybercat

·
Registered
9 Posts

ggrrrrrrrrrrrrr

View attachment 15561607
I recently got one of the WatchGecko single-pass OG Bond straps and that thing is awesome. It’s amazing what a strap change can do.

·
Premium Member
Mostly Speedies
2,326 Posts
I recently got one of the WatchGecko single-pass OG Bond straps and that thing is awesome. It’s amazing what a strap change can do.
Is a single pass NATO one that doesn’t have the loop back where you tuck the end back in? That’s the primary reason I don’t like NATOs. Maybe I should try that out.

Insta: @officine_scrivano

·
Registered
9 Posts
Is a single pass NATO one that doesn’t have the loop back where you tuck the end back in? That’s the primary reason I don’t like NATOs. Maybe I should try that out.

Insta: @officine_scrivano
Exactly. I’m not sure if you’re allowed to link to external sites on here but search for ‘US-style NATO’.

8441 - 8460 of 8490 Posts