WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

8461 - 8480 of 8818 Posts

·
Registered
11,956 Posts
Is a single pass NATO one that doesn’t have the loop back where you tuck the end back in? That’s the primary reason I don’t like NATOs. Maybe I should try that out.

Insta: @officine_scrivano
Single pass are great. I’m not a fan of traditional natos for the added bulk.

A single pass eliminates the extra fabric flap underneath the case, so there is only a single fabric layer instead of two. It also still retains the key feature of saving the watch if you blow a spring bar still.

They are becoming more common to buy as is, but it’s also quite simple to trim a standard nato into a single pass. You can also easily trim the length to eliminate a long tail. For tucking the end in I usually tuck it under itself which is tidier.

Hope that helps.

·
Premium Member
Mostly Speedies
2,428 Posts
Single pass are great. I’m not a fan of traditional natos for the added bulk.

A single pass eliminates the extra fabric flap underneath the case, so there is only a single fabric layer instead of two. It also still retains the key feature of saving the watch if you blow a spring bar still.

They are becoming more common to buy as is, but it’s also quite simple to trim a standard nato into a single pass. You can also easily trim the length to eliminate a long tail. For tucking the end in I usually tuck it under itself which is tidier.

Hope that helps.

Thanks. Worth a try I think!

Insta: @officine_scrivano

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Black and red seatbelt nato today.....an i trim all my Natos to single pass...
View attachment 15563381
Very nice, Clayton! The red in the NATO really compliments the red on the dial and the tip of the seconds hand, without being overbearing or too attention grabbing.

René

·
Premium Member
6,226 Posts
Back on the bracelet.....and my unscientific timing has it running +10 sec over my first week - so +1.43sec per day......much better than the COSC info on the Omega website!

.....unless I’m reading the info wrong?

·
Registered
36,807 Posts
My old Omega Seamaster Chrono cal 1040

·
Registered
937 Posts
Grey ceramic on blue rubber. Still in the honeymoon phase with this one.
Omega just about hit it out of the park with the latest Seamaster.

My wife has christened this color scheme "the Night King" since the blue and grey coloration reminded her of the "Game of Thrones" character. :)

·
Registered
384 Posts
Grey ceramic on blue rubber. Still in the honeymoon phase with this one.
Omega just about hit it out of the park with the latest Seamaster.

My wife has christened this color scheme "the Night King" since the blue and grey coloration reminded her of the "Game of Thrones" character. :)

Wearing that one on bracelet right now and absolutely love it. Keep enjoying yours! It looks great on rubber.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
937 Posts
Wearing that one on bracelet right now and absolutely love it. Keep enjoying yours! It looks great on rubber.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I bought mine on a bracelet and then bought the rubber separately. It completely changes the character of the watch; it's amazing by how much.
Also, best color combination. :sneaky:

8461 - 8480 of 8818 Posts