WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

8481 - 8500 of 8873 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
I bought mine on a bracelet and then bought the rubber separately. It completely changes the character of the watch; it's amazing by how much.
Also, best color combination. :sneaky:
I may have to do the same. Do you mind if I ask how you got the rubber strap and how much it cost? I haven’t got into changing straps and bracelets yet and am a little hesitant to do so as I have no idea what I’m doing. I would also like to get the proper tools if I go down this road, as I do not want to scratch my case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
938 Posts
I got the strap from my local AD. The MSRP is 250 but if you have a good relationship with them you can work the price down. If you're hesitant to change the strap yourself the dealer will do it for you. It's not hard, but the rubber actually fits very tightly and has curved springbars, so it can be a little tricky.

I know the price seems like a lot to ask for a rubber strap, but 1.) it's a luxury product, so prepare to pay luxury prices for accessories (the Omega NATO straps are around 150 bucks!) and 2.) it really is an excellent strap. It's soft and supple. My favorite feature is this little nub on the inside of the sliding keeper that locks into the holes on the strap so it doesn't move while you're wearing the watch. It's Brilliant.

8481 - 8500 of 8873 Posts