WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

8501 - 8520 of 8838 Posts

·
Registered
2,956 Posts
....another of my hated Natos! View attachment 15574105
That's not a bad look. However, me being a fan of a more understated look, I would prefer it if the orange and the grey stripes were reversed.

Otherwise, how are you liking the NATOs for comfort on the Seamaster?

René

·
Premium Member
6,239 Posts
That's not a bad look. However, me being a fan of a more understated look, I would prefer it if the orange and the grey stripes were reversed.

Otherwise, how are you liking the NATOs for comfort on the Seamaster?

René
grrrrrrrrrr, loving the nato on the SMP! Much to my disgust!

very comfy, and yes joking aside, learning to love a nato!

·
Registered
2,956 Posts
grrrrrrrrrr, loving the nato on the SMP! Much to my disgust!

very comfy, and yes joking aside, learning to love a nato!
Initially I wasn't too sure about NATOs either. I liked the look, but I'd heard so many conflicting opinions. Once I tried one I really liked it.

For me though, it has to be of decent quality and have a soft texture. Some of the cheaper NATOs I found to be scratchy on the wrist if worn a little loose, and would cut into my skin if tightened up. Other than that I really like them for looks, comfort, versatility, and security.

René

Reactions: boatswain

·
Registered
937 Posts
Initially I wasn't too sure about NATOs either. I liked the look, but I'd heard so many conflicting opinions. Once I tried one I really liked it.

For me though, it has to be of decent quality and have a soft texture. Some of the cheaper NATOs I found to be scratchy on the wrist if worn a little loose, and would cut into my skin if tightened up. Other than that I really like them for looks, comfort, versatility, and security.

René
I love a NATO on the older, quartz SM300s, because those are light and thin. But a NATO on the current generation just makes an already relatively thick, relatively heavy watch even more top-heavy.

They are very pricey, but the Omega NATOs are of brilliant quality.

Reactions: Titan II

·
Registered
2,956 Posts
I love a NATO on the older, quartz SM300s, because those are light and thin. But a NATO on the current generation just makes an already relatively thick, relatively heavy watch even more top-heavy.

They are very pricey, but the Omega NATOs are of brilliant quality.
I've worn my Seamaster 300MC on a leather NATO and didn't mind the thinkeness at all. I guess we're all different when it comes to what works for us.

20200618_082236.jpg

I do own an OMEGA NATO that came with my Speedy, and yes, they are top notch.

René

·
Registered
937 Posts
I've worn my Seamaster 300MC on a leather NATO and didn't mind the thinkeness at all. I guess we're all different when it comes to what works for us.

I do own an OMEGA NATO that came with my Speedy, and yes, they are top notch.

René
Great pic. I'm guessing you've got larger wrists than mine. With slender 16cm wrists, I'm much more sensitive to a heavy watch.

·
Registered
2,956 Posts
Great pic. I'm guessing you've got larger wrists than mine. With slender 16cm wrists, I'm much more sensitive to a heavy watch.
My wrists are 16.5cm (6.5")...but they're a large 16.5cm. :LOL: JK. My wrists are pretty flat, so I can probably get away with a little more.

Thanks for the compliment! I do like that picture as well.

Rene

Reactions: cybercat

·
Registered
2,956 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Congrats on the new piece. Judging from everyone else who owns that watch I think you're going to love it.

René

Reactions: boatswain

·
Registered
2,956 Posts
20201202_083602.jpg

René

8501 - 8520 of 8838 Posts