WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

841 - 860 of 9109 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Just got my SMP 300m today! :-! Had it shipped to work, and I can't wait to go home & take a descent picture, so please forgive the crappy BlackBerry pic:

I'm in the Club!

Attachments

·
Registered
112 Posts
Here are my 2. Took a quick picture for this post. Can do better. I also have a Speedmaster if you star a club for them. Thanks
Wow, I've never seen a Seamaster Cosmic before. That looks awesome:-!

·
Registered
797 Posts
Hey folks!

With a new year there should be a new card. Feel free to copy these 2010 club cards & use as your signature.

Welcome to the club & have fun!

Dave

·
Registered
636 Posts
Since this thread seems to have fallen back a bit I figured now would be a good time for me to post up some updated photos of my Seamaster's...Planning on picking up a Quartz Bond in it's current black setup (Can't help but love the Quartz SMP as a perfect go to model), and an 8500 PO if / when Omega decides to release a model of that type...

Mid-Size Quartz. It's since been sold and...and errr...re-purchased for the wife :roll:

Full Size SMP Quartz (The original Bond)...Currently on the bracelet but I've spent most of the time wearing it on a blue Hirsch Croc...

2208.50...It's sitting on the Omega Rubber Strap now and will be for a long while...Bracelet is nice too...Also have the Hirsh Liberty as an option as well, though that's currently being used on a Citizen Skyhawk AT...

P.S. Don't mind the pale Irish arms...

·
Registered
66 Posts
Well, six weeks after my first Omega (which I waited patiently dreaming for 25 years), I've bought my second and am about to join your noble Seamaster Club! :)

Bought this beautiful 2254.50 right here on the sales forum at WUS. I'm picking it up in California this coming Wednesday as I'll be down there on business.

Very very excited and very happy - after buying my 3570.50 from an AD with only a $200 discount off MSRP, it sure is nice to get another Omega at such a friendly price.

·
Registered
342 Posts
got mine last weekend and I find myself wearing it a lot!

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
My recently acquired Omega's...bought the PO in January and then saw the pre-owned GMT in the same AD a few weeks later...simply had to have it...gorgeous watch! Must admit, I now love Omega's and will also hope to get a Speedmaster this year, as well as a 300m SMP.

Anyway, I would be proud to be a member of the Seamaster club. :-!

Attachments

·
Registered
797 Posts
Hey folks & welcome new members!

With a new year there should be a new card.

And as you may or may not know, the cards are self-serve. Here are 2 handy sizes of the 2010 club card. Please feel free to copy these & use one as your signature.

Welcome to the club & have fun!

Dave

·
Registered
49 Posts
Mine arrived yesterday, my first Omega. Will try to take better pics over the weekend. Next on the list... the Speedmaster :)

841 - 860 of 9109 Posts