8721 - 8740 of 8877 Posts

·
Registered
2,969 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Nice couple!
If i'm not mistaking that's the PO 45,5mm 2500C, but it doesn't look bigger than the Seamaster 42mm.
Thanks. Yes it is. It does look and wear much bigger than the SMP 300 in real life (even more so on the bracelet). Funnily on this photo they look very similar. Maybe because they are on a different part of the wrist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
386 Posts
As it is raining horizontally here on the Wet Coast of Canada, a diver seemed like a good call for today!

Happy Monday!

View attachment 15644653
An extremely wet one here in the Seattle area as well!

You’ve got some great pieces, Maddog. Thanks for sharing. I am wearing a similar model, but mine is the gray dial, blue bezel, on bracelet. I love this watch.

·
Premium Member
6,254 Posts
An extremely wet one here in the Seattle area as well!

You’ve got some great pieces, Maddog. Thanks for sharing. I am wearing a similar model, but mine is the gray dial, blue bezel, on bracelet. I love this watch.

man, love Seattle!

used to go there a lot, both Bellingham and Seattle, when my son played bball.......and of course, for hawks games!

hopefully we have hope on the horizon and “normal” will soon return!

Reactions: usmc_k9_vet

·
Registered
41 Posts
Seamaster 2254.50 got me hooked ... and was recently re-added to the collection.

It has also proved a bit of a gateway drug for me, as I've recently also acquired a 2231.50 in Titanium that may very well end up permanently usurping the 2254...this is the perfect daily watch for me and is a way better SMP Ti value proposition than the new Bond watch (sorry Omega, not paying $9K for that!)

Cheers all, happy to be a part of the club

8721 - 8740 of 8877 Posts