WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

8761 - 8780 of 8877 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,728 Posts
Noticed that too. They sell on the high side for a pre owned watch.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
Its just funny. Cause anyone who can afford the $5075 for it pre-owned can also afford the 5200 for it new. They probably bought it for 4K ;-)

Jus another reason not to even bother looking at their items.

·
Registered
386 Posts
I bought my gray dial on bracelet brand new from Millenary Watches for $3800. After about $50 import tax or whatever, I received it for right around $3850 when all was said and done. Anyone looking for a new Seamaster (or other Omega, Rolex, etc.) should definitely check them out as they have some awesome prices and customer service.

I see the gray dial going for way above this now or, as has been stated, people are “trying” to sell them way above this. The white dial even more so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
Here are the part numbers and quantities for what is needed. I spoke with an omega boutique sales associate and they said the total cost is around 250.

1) the clasp itself (0117STZ001154)
2) two of the specific endlinks that translate the clasp to the existing bracelet, (0118ST1589)
3) and the requisite screws (4 -- 0124ST3307) and pins (2 -- 0128ST0166)
Much appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
41 Posts
150th Anniversary Seamaster. Ti, white gold, and unique grey dial. LE of 1848

Love seeing other Ti SMPs! - wasn't sure how popular they were in the subcommunity here (though yours is admittedly juuust a bit rarer than my 2231 :) )

Reactions: surf4hours

·
Registered
2 Posts
Crown and Caliber is trying to sell a pre-owned Seamaster Diver 300M for $5075. New it cost $5200.

Ridiculous.
Yup, I wanted to buy there because they sponsor a podcast I listen to, but the prices were just too damn high. I ended up with a 300M diver from a private seller on Chrono24 that was less than $4k out the door. It was originally purchased in June, full box/papers and looked basically unworn.

I have always wanted a Bond watch but never really liked the bracelet, so I preemptively ordered a Zealande strap. Now I realize the bracelet is awesome, kinda forcing the strap on myself because of the price of it. Might let it go here eventually. The micro adjust clasp is just phenomenal.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Its just funny. Cause anyone who can afford the $5075 for it pre-owned can also afford the 5200 for it new. They probably bought it for 4K ;-)

Jus another reason not to even bother looking at their items.
Agree. I stopped looking after the Christmas sale. Glad I bought my SMP in 2018 when the price was more reasonable.

·
Premium Member
1,728 Posts
Agree. I stopped looking after the Christmas sale. Glad I bought my SMP in 2018 when the price was more reasonable.

I think I'm gonna only buy major watch purchases during holidays where dealerships give big discounts ;-)

·
Premium Member
1,579 Posts
If you're a veteran, make sure you log onto the exchange. If you want a seamaster 300, $3097 otd, no tax. It was sold at this price 4 times last year. Memorial and labor day sales, 4th of July and I think black Friday time.

These are actual pics from the last sale. The normal daily price is $4100. They also sell PO, Speedmasters, and Aqua Terra. They are an AD for Omega, Oris, Seiko, Longines and Hamilton. And all sales are....no tax.

If they are out of stock on a model or color, they replenish regularly.

Yup I just let the cat out of the bag.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,728 Posts
If you're a veteran, make sure you log onto the exchange. If you want a seamaster 300, $3097 otd, no tax. It was sold at this price 4 times last year. Memorial and labor day sales, 4th of July and I think black Friday time.

These are actual pics from the last sale. The normal daily price is $4100. They also sell PO, Speedmasters, and Aqua Terra. They are an AD for Omega, Oris, Seiko, Longines and Hamilton. And all sales are....no tax.

If they are out of stock on a model or color, they replenish regularly.

Yup I just let the cat out of the bag.

That's how I bought mine, but mine 20% off their already normal 20% off. Got it for $3344

·
Premium Member
1,579 Posts
I'm still right on the cusp. I tried it on at my ad and it just didn't WOW me. My 90s Bond I like better...41mm, very thin. The new one, gorgeous as it is just felt bulky. I have good size wrists as well.

I made the mistake of trying on a Black Bay 58. My other local AD has the standard gilted/black and the blue in stock and they sell at retail. 3700 for either.

So now I'm in the....make a decision mode. That and I'm still in honeymoon phase from my Toppers Oris 65 MAXI release last month.

·
Premium Member
1,579 Posts
I was just looking, Exchange has all Omega's on $500 off today only. Seems like a little sale going. The Seamaster 300m is selling for $3600. Planet Oceans are $5395. They have the Railmaster O220104020030 Bluejean color $4100. And remember, no tax on these. Seems like a good sale. If you have a Military Star card, its 0 percent financing and no payments for 12 months.....insane!!!!

brash

·
Premium Member
6,253 Posts
Yup, I wanted to buy there because they sponsor a podcast I listen to, but the prices were just too damn high. I ended up with a 300M diver from a private seller on Chrono24 that was less than $4k out the door. It was originally purchased in June, full box/papers and looked basically unworn.

I have always wanted a Bond watch but never really liked the bracelet, so I preemptively ordered a Zealande strap. Now I realize the bracelet is awesome, kinda forcing the strap on myself because of the price of it. Might let it go here eventually. The micro adjust clasp is just phenomenal.

View attachment 15649367
yeah, that Zealande is not cheap, but sure is nice!

8761 - 8780 of 8877 Posts