WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

881 - 900 of 8833 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I just realized that I have never posted on this thread. How did I miss that. Now maybe I can get me one of those Seamaster cards as well.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Happy watch day x 2

After weeks of waiting, the Sea Fighter OCN2-A that I won from MWR's Christmas Raffle arrived today.....

and...

a (well-cared-for-still-under-warranty-less-than-seven-months-old-used) Omega SMP (black Bond) also arrived.

I ambushed the mail carrier on the first floor as I returned from lunch. Actually, he was happy that I saved him a trip up to our floor.

I like the reflection that I caught by accident.

(PS: buy a ticket at MWR when the Christmas season rolls around next year. They also support a good cause & it's probably the best chance you'll ever have of winning a prize. First place this year was a vintage Rolex 16750 GMT Master and in 2008, it was a vintage Tudor Submariner. Hard to find a raffle with better odds.)

·
Registered
18 Posts
A celebration is definitely in order ...

I had to sell a few other watches to persuade the wife to allow me to do it but I'm now the proud owner of a Seamaster!!! b-)

Thanks to the Sal at the alternative FAD.

PS May I have a card, please?

Attachments

·
Registered
797 Posts
Hey folks!

Here are 2010 club cards free for the taking. Just right-click & save the one you want to use as your signature.

Welcome to the club, have fun & keep the Seamasters coming!

Dave

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hey good morning all,

I'm the proud new owner of this pre-owned SMP300, and it's my first Omega. I picked it up this past weekend from a local WUS member. It has some wear but then again, it's 10 years old. The red on the second hand is fading but the crystal is flawless. I couldn't be happier with it though. This Bond piece has been at the top of my list for awhile and I got a price I couldn't pass up. Although it's my first, I'm sure it won't be my last. o|

EDIT: Dave, thanks for posting up the club cards!:-!

Attachments

·
Registered
636 Posts
Re: Only for your eyes!

Well I sold my PO this past week to help a friend out who needed some cash so it's back to the original Bond as being my one and only...

Threw it on a Corvus Bond strap this morning...

·
Registered
833 Posts
I can't imagine how I have never seen or posted in this thread before. My 2254.50 on stainless bracelet and Hirsch carbon fiber.

881 - 900 of 8833 Posts