WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
  • Hello WatchUSeek! We are hosting an Ask Me Anything with Ian Schon of Schon Horology and Schon DSNG beginning on Tuesday, February 23rd at Noon, EST and closing on Thursday, February 25th at Noon EST. If you don't know of him, Ian is a desginer maker and was a senior product designer at IDEO. He is an engineer, designer and machinist who manufacturers his own watches, and also pens! If you've ever wanted to ask a question directly to a one-man watch maker, don't miss out! You can find the AMA here.

881 - 900 of 9069 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I just realized that I have never posted on this thread. How did I miss that. Now maybe I can get me one of those Seamaster cards as well.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Happy watch day x 2

After weeks of waiting, the Sea Fighter OCN2-A that I won from MWR's Christmas Raffle arrived today.....

and...

a (well-cared-for-still-under-warranty-less-than-seven-months-old-used) Omega SMP (black Bond) also arrived.

I ambushed the mail carrier on the first floor as I returned from lunch. Actually, he was happy that I saved him a trip up to our floor.

I like the reflection that I caught by accident.

(PS: buy a ticket at MWR when the Christmas season rolls around next year. They also support a good cause & it's probably the best chance you'll ever have of winning a prize. First place this year was a vintage Rolex 16750 GMT Master and in 2008, it was a vintage Tudor Submariner. Hard to find a raffle with better odds.)

·
Registered
18 Posts
A celebration is definitely in order ...

I had to sell a few other watches to persuade the wife to allow me to do it but I'm now the proud owner of a Seamaster!!! b-)

Thanks to the Sal at the alternative FAD.

PS May I have a card, please?

Attachments

·
Registered
797 Posts
Hey folks!

Here are 2010 club cards free for the taking. Just right-click & save the one you want to use as your signature.

Welcome to the club, have fun & keep the Seamasters coming!

Dave

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hey good morning all,

I'm the proud new owner of this pre-owned SMP300, and it's my first Omega. I picked it up this past weekend from a local WUS member. It has some wear but then again, it's 10 years old. The red on the second hand is fading but the crystal is flawless. I couldn't be happier with it though. This Bond piece has been at the top of my list for awhile and I got a price I couldn't pass up. Although it's my first, I'm sure it won't be my last. o|

EDIT: Dave, thanks for posting up the club cards!:-!

Attachments

·
Registered
636 Posts
Re: Only for your eyes!

Well I sold my PO this past week to help a friend out who needed some cash so it's back to the original Bond as being my one and only...

Threw it on a Corvus Bond strap this morning...

·
Registered
833 Posts
I can't imagine how I have never seen or posted in this thread before. My 2254.50 on stainless bracelet and Hirsch carbon fiber.

881 - 900 of 9069 Posts