WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

9061 - 9080 of 9085 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Lol, here we go.

Samsung S20 Ultra set to 3:4 108MP, just regular ole settings....no shutter speed adjust or anything lol.

Bluetooth phone clicker so I don't have to push a button on the phone. I have it in my watch wrist hand.

Moment phone case with Moment Macro Lens attached.

Amazon Alexa light bulb (in my living room) set to "daylight white" color.

Samsung built in photo editor (yup the standard sh** software).

Slight cropping to get the area of the photo I want and then "auto" filter.

I sat on my living room sofa and took the pics while watching TV. Lol.

I just make sure I get the right angle, focus and shot I want and then literally crop and set filter to "auto". No stand, no light filtering or anything. Just a dude sitting on the couch lol.

I give all credit to the Moment lens and the camera on the phone which is absolutely amazing. Moment makes amazing phone lenses.

I'll do a real quick example of a quick shot with this phone

1. Quick shot at same settings 3:4 108MP, no crop no filter. (The first shot had to be loaded in a lower setting as it was too big for posting lol)

2. Cropped

3 Cropped and filtered with "auto".

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
Nice! Thanks for taking the time to explain. The photos look great, and most photos of that watch do not do it justice.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Black dial on Erika's MN

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk
YES!! My favorite color combo - black and red! That is fantastically beautiful and perfect! Love it!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
So does anyone have a Timegrapher? What are the results ? That are mine so my average is +3 sec/day. Is that right?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
9,951 Posts
So does anyone have a Timegrapher? What are the results ? That are mine so my average is +3 sec/day. Is that right?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro
Seems right according to Omega's METAS standards. My PO is about 4secs (I don't have a timegrapher)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Here's mine. It's so accurate that the app calculates 0,0 in average. I set it at the end of October 2020 for the last time. It basically kept perfect time since then.

No, this is not a fake. (Why would I even bother...)

Edit: I have absolutely no idea why the pictures look so bad. Reuploading them didn't have any effect either. Oh well, I guess you guys still get the gist.

·
Premium Member
1,717 Posts
Awesome stuff folks. One of the things that makes this movement so great and much more desirable to me than that otheR**** company is that it's accuracy is set to NEVER lose time, only gain (in small increments).

I find this important because I don't have to worry about leaving it on the winder for a while. I'll never be late with it, early is always a good thing.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Awesome stuff folks. One of the things that makes this movement so great and much more desirable to me than that otheR**** company is that it's accuracy is set to NEVER lose time, only gain (in small increments).

I find this important because I don't have to worry about leaving it on the winder for a while. I'll never be late with it, early is always a good thing.

I’m glad you’re enjoying this one. I’ve had the exact same watch for about 6 months or so now and absolutely love it and enjoy wearing it! I am very happy with my choice. I’m glad you’re able to take such amazing pics to show off the dial!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9061 - 9080 of 9085 Posts