WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

901 - 920 of 8474 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I recently had my beloved SMP 2254.50 stolen?? I am trying to decide whether to purchase a new Omega Watch or try and find a used 2254. The predecessor is the 212.30.41.61.01.001. I am not sure that l like this watch for several reasons. 1) Different Band 2) Different face 3) Different arms.

I would greatly appreciate any suggestions?

Thanks,
Connor

·
Registered
636 Posts
Officially the only watch I own as of yesterday...Will be my daily wear piece until July 2011 as that will be my 30th birthday and I'd like to get something special to celebrate...

Finally managed to become a one watch fella...Love the feeling too...

·
Registered
162 Posts
Bought this last week, Love it!

Aqua Terra 2504.80.00

Crystal : Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
Case : Steel
Dial : Blue
Water resistance :150 m (500 feet)
Size : Mid-Size
Diameter: 36.2 mm

·
Registered
4 Posts
My first post!

During the easter holiday, I spend most of the time cross-country skiing, but of course I found time to photograph my Aqua Terra 8500! b-) My girlfriend thought I was the biggest nerd ever, but you guys understand...?

·
Registered
636 Posts
Officially the only watch I own as of yesterday...Will be my daily wear piece until July 2011 as that will be my 30th birthday and I'd like to get something special to celebrate...

Finally managed to become a one watch fella...Love the feeling too...

Well...I was a one watch fella for a far less amount of time then I thought I would be...

Got this yesterday to replace the Orange version I sold a few weeks back...

·
Registered
44 Posts
I just realized I got two :roll:

And this one does say Seamaster on the backside...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Hello All,

One of these came in the mail for me today.

It is late and I just took a quick picture with my cellphone so forgive me for the quality of the shot.

901 - 920 of 8474 Posts