WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

921 - 940 of 9095 Posts

·
Banned
4,334 Posts
Looks good on you, Sam. You should start your own thread when you get some time. I don't think many people post on the Official Seamaster Thread, or read it regularly. Congrats on your new baby.

;-) KAT

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Looks good on you, Sam. You should start your own thread when you get some time. I don't think many people post on the Official Seamaster Thread, or read it regularly. Congrats on your new baby.

;-) KAT

Kat,

I just did start my own thread on this topic.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Here's my Great White, on my great, white bike saddle.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Here is my application for membership! Just got it from our favorite AD yesterday (its a 2200.50.00):

Anyone seen the PO club thread?

Thanks

·
Registered
316 Posts
Hi guys i dont own a seamaster but i do own mk4.5

Can i know the refrence number for Midsize automatic version of 2254.50. Also does this 2 uses the same movement?

usually how much will it cost?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi All

Here's my application for membership. I finally got round to taking a picture of my Seamaster, apologies for the reflection of the photographer...............:)

Max

Attachments

·
Registered
3,180 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Don't know much about this watch, but it was my father's from the early 60's and says only "14kt gold filled very small print on the back.

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
Seamasters at work and play.

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
here's mine... it's about 7 years old... First nice watch I ever bought myself! I was only 20 and could not afford the the full size chrono at the time, so I got the midsize quartz instead... Beats the Timex I wore before that :)

Can I get my little card now? :-d

Reactions: Makhdoom
921 - 940 of 9095 Posts