WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

9441 - 9460 of 9516 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,073 Posts
DAY-UM, Sa!
Congrats
Thank you!! I’ve been wanting a worldtimer for a while now, and I have to say this may be the perfect variant!

Reactions: John Frum

·
Premium Member
3,073 Posts
Reactions: Krish47

·
Premium Member
3,073 Posts
Stunner! Congrats. That’s definitely one I would enjoy owning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you! It’s a stellar piece and photos do not do the dial justice!

·
Registered
37,410 Posts
70’s Omega Seamaster Chrono on TheTropic strap

·
Premium Member
3,073 Posts
Some lume!

·
Registered
559 Posts
Had the boutique put this one on rubber for the first time and wow! I’m sold. I thought I was a bracelet guy, but my tune has seriously changed. This is the way to go for me for a GADA watch. Supremely comfortable and it really lightens things up nicely. I’m learning to let the watches speak for themselves. And I swear the blue of the bezel looks more blue somehow now that this one is on the factory blue rubber strap. Not sure why it seems that way, but I REALLY like this!

I also tried this Planet Ocean on and another WOW! This is a serious luxury diver. This may be my next Omega. I really want one of their ceramic models now. This thing has applied just about everything, which is really cool and catches a lot of light. The gold looks nice and I think better against the black than your standard two town, which you usually see against stainless steel. The strap is also really cool as it’s wax-coated alligator leather embedded into a rubber strap. It’s also got Omega’s awesome clasp, which I’ve become a huge fan of.

Edit: will have to add a pic later. For some reason can’t add these ones here. Here’s the link and reference number for now:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
301 Posts
Until Omega give us matte black dial/bezel insert no date SMP, these 2018s get no better than chrome dial with rubber strap for summer. IMO only.

·
Registered
112 Posts
New watch day. I let go of a BB58 to justify this, and am already glad I did. I wanted to love the BB58, and in many ways I did, but it had a couple things that kept me from wearing it with any frequency. I can already tell that will not be the case with this one. And that lume is something else.

9441 - 9460 of 9516 Posts