WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

9461 - 9480 of 9516 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
New watch day. I let go of a BB58 to justify this, and am already glad I did. I wanted to love the BB58, and in many ways I did, but it had a couple things that kept me from wearing it with any frequency. I can already tell that will not be the case with this one. And that lume is something else.
View attachment 15853639 View attachment 15853640
Awesome pick up! Congrats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
39 Posts
Finally decided to join the club! Unfortunately as soon as I brought it home from the Omega boutique I noticed the date doesn’t change over until exactly 1:05am, rather than at or near midnight. Certainly that’s not normal, right?

Back to the boutique I go, I suppose. Hopefully they can replace it for me.

·
Registered
It could be a Zenith, Panerai, Omega, Tudor, Longines, Baume&Mercier, Sinn, Hamilton,Hailos or Seiko
571 Posts
Electric Blue, purchased in Dec 2008, a few weeks after this thread was first created. it's been serviced once, its been beat to hell, it's been all over the world. It's gone to baptisms, graduations, weddiings and a few funerals.

My pops also entered the club in 1958 when he bought this watch. It was his daily wear from that date until he passed away. He was a mountain sheep hunter, this thing has been on the tops of numerous mountain ranges in Alberta, British Columbia and the Yukon. I know it's also been around the world several times. It's mine now, and I'll be passing it on as well.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Enjoying a sunny Seattle day doing things that you’re required to do while you’re in Seattle

When I look down at this gray/silver dial in the sunlight, it immediately confirms for me that I made the correct choice when deciding between the SMP Diver 300 dial colors. The others are great, but this one is my favorite. It was also the right choice for me to put this on the rubber strap. This blue rubber strap is excellent and surprisingly allows me to enjoy the watch much more than when I had it on the bracelet.

·
Registered
3,315 Posts
Enjoying a sunny Seattle day doing things that you’re required to do while you’re in Seattle

When I look down at this gray/silver dial in the sunlight, it immediately confirms for me that I made the correct choice when deciding between the SMP Diver 300 dial colors. The others are great, but this one is my favorite. It was also the right choice for me to put this on the rubber strap. This blue rubber strap is excellent and surprisingly allows me to enjoy the watch much more than when I had it on the bracelet.

I was never a fan of this dial colour, but I've gotta say, it does look much better on the blue rubber strap. Happy to hear your still enjoying your Seamaster.

René

Reactions: usmc_k9_vet
9461 - 9480 of 9516 Posts