WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

9481 - 9500 of 9784 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Finally decided to join the club! Unfortunately as soon as I brought it home from the Omega boutique I noticed the date doesn’t change over until exactly 1:05am, rather than at or near midnight. Certainly that’s not normal, right?

Back to the boutique I go, I suppose. Hopefully they can replace it for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update:

Returned to the boutique today and confirmed with the technician that the date change at 1:05am was indeed a defect.

Huge shoutout to the technician/salesman at the Omega boutique in downtown Chicago. He originally sold me the Seamaster last week and made the entire experience enjoyable and stress-free. Today he replaced the watch with one that correctly changes date right around midnight, no questions asked. Even threw in the blue rubber strap at no charge. I could not be happier with the level of customer service.

Now I can properly enjoy my new membership into the SMP 300M club!

Cheers

·
Registered
12,816 Posts
Update:

Returned to the boutique today and confirmed with the technician that the date change at 1:05am was indeed a defect.

Huge shoutout to the technician/salesman at the Omega boutique in downtown Chicago. He originally sold me the Seamaster last week and made the entire experience enjoyable and stress-free. Today he replaced the watch with one that correctly changes date right around midnight, no questions asked. Even threw in the blue rubber strap at no charge. I could not be happier with the level of customer service.

Now I can properly enjoy my new membership into the SMP 300M club!

Cheers

That’s good hearin

Solid service makes you feel better in the end. The strap doesn’t hurt either

·
Registered
611 Posts
Electric Blue, purchased in Dec 2008, a few weeks after this thread was first created. it's been serviced once, its been beat to hell, it's been all over the world. It's gone to baptisms, graduations, weddiings and a few funerals.

Wow! That looks great on the rubber strap. I bought mine in 2008 also (used) and It gets a lot of wear. I might just look into a nice rubber strap for it. Changes up the whole look.

9481 - 9500 of 9784 Posts