·
Registered
2,364 Posts
My P.O. <3

·
Registered
44 Posts
Here's my Vancouver 2010:

The 2254.50 and 2255.80 are on the way. :-!

And somewhere out there is a Great White that needs a new home ...

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hi Mike,

Here's my 2255.80 that arrived last week. A couple of camera phone pics down at the waterfront... where else?

·
Registered
4 Posts
So, here's my 2254 with the very late serial (as mentioned in another thread) :) I love this watch!

I have to admit I am contemplating a 42mm PO that showed up locally (that's what I was originally looking for before buying the 2254). But.... I fear I will miss this guy too much. I may just have to put the PO on hold until I can justify owning both...

·
Registered
99 Posts
Whilst doing some camera gear pics for eBay I took the opportunity to picture my grubby SMP - it's only been on my wrist for the last 12 years after all ;) Maybe I should wear it in the shower after all....

I'm planning to have another aquatic watch shortly b-) Before you ask, that's a kitchen knife balanced on the bracelet holding it upright :roll:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Had her for about 9 months now. The only time it leaves my wrist is when I wear the IWC.

Excited for my card!

--PT

(Sorry about the quality of the pic, it was taken with my iPhone)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Sorry Gang - I searched the threads here and came up blank - I just purchased a 42mm PO. I owe pics to the forum and have plans for that. My question is winding. Holding the watch in my left hand do I turn the crown just clock-wise, just counter-clockwise, or do I do a half turn up, then a half-turn back, then repeat for 25 - 30 times. If I leave the watch on the night-stand at night - should I / do I need to wind each morning or only wind when close to the power reserve depletion? Thanks for any help....pics this weekend.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Turn clock-wise about 40 full turns for a full wind.
It has overwind protection so when it's fully wound, it starts to slip and can't damage the movement. If you wear it everyday, it should stay running.
I only wind mine if it stops, I need to change the time or I need to change the date. Congrats on a great watch!
Sorry Gang - I searched the threads here and came up blank - I just purchased a 42mm PO. I owe pics to the forum and have plans for that. My question is winding. Holding the watch in my left hand do I turn the crown just clock-wise, just counter-clockwise, or do I do a half turn up, then a half-turn back, then repeat for 25 - 30 times. If I leave the watch on the night-stand at night - should I / do I need to wind each morning or only wind when close to the power reserve depletion? Thanks for any help....pics this weekend.

941 - 960 of 8521 Posts