981 - 1000 of 8474 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Seamaster GMT

·
Registered
33 Posts
Nope, it's a 2254. I just have a flat wrist ;-)
Would you happen to know what the exact model number is for the midsize? I'm debating between the two since I have a 6" flat wrist... but am leaning towards the full size if I can still find it.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Would you happen to know what the exact model number is for the midsize? I'm debating between the two since I have a 6" flat wrist... but am leaning towards the full size if I can still find it.
I believe the mid-size is the 2252.50

If it helps my wrist is 7.5" around and measures (sorry about mixed units) around 55-60mm across the flat back of the wrist. As the pic shows I could easily get away with something bigger, which really surprised me as I have really skinny arms.

Good luck with whatever you choose :-!

·
Registered
174 Posts
just picked mine up this morning from the AD. what a beauty she is in real life. rock solid SS bracelet, beautiful crisp dial and a classic look to it all.

i am a happy camper :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Been lurking here long enough. This week I busted my decade old dream of owning an Omega by picking up one!

Whenever I look at the time, it's about 2 minutes later than the previous check :)

Attachments

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hoping to get my cards... had the watch for a few weeks didn't know I had to post specifically in the thread to get them! Looking forward to posting pics in the Speedy Pro Club also, but need to get the watch back from the safety deposit box ... Thanks in advance! sorry about the bad pics for now

Attachments

Reactions: speedbird_500

·
Registered
191 Posts
Hello, Can I JOIN???

Here's my SMP

·
Registered
36,559 Posts
better late than never... and hoping to add a Great White or Blue Bond soon:-!

·
Registered
191 Posts
HUHUHU where is our CARD??? :think:

·
Registered
547 Posts
One clear pic that makes my hand look tiny, and one blurry pic that better shows off the size of the watch. Now where are those exclusive membership cards? ;-)

Reactions: 2535.80
981 - 1000 of 8474 Posts