WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
10341 - 10360 of 10393 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Back on team Omega. I added this beautiful piece to the collection today. I’m thrilled. Love the uniqueness of the colors, the dial and the comfort of the strap. My first “real” watch was a Planet Ocean and I feel very fortunate to have this “less seen” Seamaster example.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Back on team Omega. I added this beautiful piece to the collection today. I’m thrilled. Love the uniqueness of the colors, the dial and the comfort of the strap. My first “real” watch was a Planet Ocean and I feel very fortunate to have this “less seen” Seamaster example.

Love it! Congrats. Here’s mine:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Nice watch!
I fixed your shot

🥸

Sent from a hand-held calling device.
Transcribed using a dip pen and ink on papyrus.
I actually laughed out loud, much appreciated and great edit! It’s been my dream watch for a quarter of a century and am in love, got it for my 30th this year. My wife thought she would be artsy with that pic you edited and take it from her angle haha.

Coincidentally, I’m back at the bar:

Watch Analog watch Tableware Drinkware Fluid

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
I actually laughed out loud, much appreciated and great edit! It’s been my dream watch for a quarter of a century and am in love, got it for my 30th this year. My wife thought she would be artsy with that pic you edited and take it from her angle haha.

Coincidentally, I’m back at the bar:

View attachment 16107544
Congrats and for sure cheers to that !

Sent from a hand-held calling device.
Transcribed using a dip pen and ink on papyrus.

Reactions: mhs91
10341 - 10360 of 10393 Posts