WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
10361 - 10380 of 10393 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Thank you! I think the Milanese style is a great bracelet option for this watch. The NTTD watch inspired this look for me and others who had useful posts I followed for a while. A guy whose handles are Spiked Lee and Chicago Watch Curator has excellent posts on various forums on choosing different bracelets for this watch.

This one is a cheap one by Eache from Amazon. It is surprisingly well constructed and feels quite secure overall. Some weaker points: the clasp mechanism pushers and overall security feel less robust than I want and the straight end tubes where the quick release spring bars go are a bit larger than they could be, leaving some extra room around the spring bars which creates some play. I figured I would try this to see how I liked these and to judge the thickness (3mm) and then get one that a watch like this actually deserves.

Now that I know I love the look and thickness, my next step (which may be a better first step for you if you don’t want/need to do the same Eache “experiment” I did) is to get a Staib or something comparable. Everything I have read suggests the build quality is excellent and the one with the diver clasp looks like a much better and more secure clasp option.

Currently weighing polished vs. “satin” finish and looking for sources. Will update again when I choose one.

Cheers.
Thanks for sharing your experience, sounds like Staib is the one to go for.

I guess I will look into it closer to summer '22 as now I've switched it back on it's bracelet after a few weeks on the nato.

Watch Hand Analog watch Clock Watch accessory

·
Registered
85 Posts
Thanks for sharing your experience, sounds like Staib is the one to go for.

I guess I will look into it closer to summer '22 as now I've switched it back on it's bracelet after a few weeks on the nato.

View attachment 16117010
That sounds like a good plan. Enjoy it on the nice OEM bracelet in the meantime, that one may still be my favourite configuration. I’ll be putting mine back on after I watch NTTD this fall.

After some time on the cheap (but surprisingly nice) Eache, I really love the comfort and look of these Milanese bracelets. Seems like a great option everyone should try. Will probably switch between these and the OEM bracelet every so often, likely rubber and NATO also to round out the choices.

I will order the 3.6mm thick Staib with the diver clasp when I can find the 150mm length. Some of the reviews at various retailers are helpful for wrist size and bracelet length comments, they come in 130mm, 150mm and 170mm.

I will post an update when I do order and receive one and comment on the sizing for my wrist size, as a useful reference.

Cheers

10361 - 10380 of 10393 Posts