WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
10421 - 10440 of 10510 Posts

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
This watch looks soooo much better on Nato in my opinion
Agreed. The stock bracelet is definitely not what I like most about the watch, although it does have a certain unique charm to it. The black dial basically looks great with anything. Hoping to pick up a nice shark mesh bracelet.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Couple of ‘recent’ pickups.

Acquired the 2541.80 ‘Goldeneye’ September of last year. My all time favourite Omega, finally found one as a full set and in near mint condition.

Acquired the ‘Polar’ SMP today from my AD, as a replacement for my recently sold Schumacher Speedy Reduced.

Watch Analog watch Arm Clock Watch accessory

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Material property

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Couple of ‘recent’ pickups.

Acquired the 2541.80 ‘Goldeneye’ September of last year. My all time favourite Omega, finally found one as a full set and in near mint condition.

Acquired the ‘Polar’ SMP today from my AD, as a replacement for my recently sold Schumacher Speedy Reduced.

View attachment 16155422

View attachment 16155423
Only 3 posts in almost 3 years!
But then you hit us with this 4th post...of two BEAUTIES :)

·
Registered
1,668 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
I am kind of considering an Uncle Seiko bracelet for my Seamaster 300M. Anyone here have any experience with them? I think they look really nice, but the quality needs to kind of match the watch too.

As others have said, the Seamaster bracelet has its own charm, but it's not exactly my favourite bracelet in the world, looks-wise.

·
Registered
931 Posts
I really wish the black dial had black waves or a better way to appear more subtle like the white dial...looks soooo good!
I’m not sure if you have seen the Black dial in person but the waves are actually more subtle than the pictures perceive. I love the Black version, so versatile, and the waves 🌊 are more pronounced depending on the lighting and angle. The White dial is nice also.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I really wish the black dial had black waves or a better way to appear more subtle like the white dial...looks soooo good!
I think the way the waves on the black dial transform depending on the light is precisely what makes that dial look so great. I like the white dial a lot but I opted for the black because the waves really stand out and give it a lot of texture whereas on the white dial they can almost disappear in some lighting.

10421 - 10440 of 10510 Posts