WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
10941 - 10960 of 11065 Posts

·
Registered
6,644 Posts
Anyone else have a METAS watch run slow? It’s not supposed to under any conditions, so I’m wondering if anyone has had to send theirs back for this.
My SMP runs 1-2 seconds slow when wearing it. I just set it 5 seconds fast and don't worry about it for a couple of days. I rarely wear the same watch for more than a couple days in a row, anyway.

On a different note, there are some really nice pictures that have shown up in the last 10-15 posts. I don't want to name names and leave anyone out, but nice job, fellas!!! (y)(y)(y)

I'm spending another day with this one (the one that runs 1-2 seconds slow).
Watch Plant Analog watch Water Light

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
So, I had noticed after posting it was within a half second of actual time the other week, it was falling behind a noticeable amount. I reset it Monday night and it’s currently 3 seconds behind.

Anyone else have a METAS watch run slow? It’s not supposed to under any conditions, so I’m wondering if anyone has had to send theirs back for this.

Nothing to report related to that, haha. That machine doesn’t kick out a whole ton of magnetic field. Don’t know exactly how much, but pretty sure most modern watches would hold up against it, especially these. It’s still running slow after being near it lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
From what I can tell so far my Seamaster runs about a second slow per day. I don’t worry about it too much. If it gets worse then I will be concerned.

·
Registered
39,251 Posts
Finally made a decision on which Seamaster to get

Just landed from the AD

I’m so excited

·
Registered
39,251 Posts

·
Registered
39,251 Posts
Looks great!
Thank you very much I am so excited. Didn’t think I’d be able to make it happen.
It is so awesome on the metal and amazing how light it is.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
My SMP runs 1-2 seconds slow when wearing it. I just set it 5 seconds fast and don't worry about it for a couple of days. I rarely wear the same watch for more than a couple days in a row, anyway.

On a different note, there are some really nice pictures that have shown up in the last 10-15 posts. I don't want to name names and leave anyone out, but nice job, fellas!!! (y)(y)(y)

I'm spending another day with this one (the one that runs 1-2 seconds slow).
View attachment 16360309
From what I can tell so far my Seamaster runs about a second slow per day. I don’t worry about it too much. If it gets worse then I will be concerned.

Interesting, thanks for the feedback! I just figured something may have been off, since they claim -0/+5.

I'm at 2 full days now and dropped 4 seconds. Sure, that's really pretty good for a mechanical watch, it's just the opposite direction of I expected for the this movement, haha. Could just be me being overly-nerdy, or that I prefer a watch to run ahead than behind that I even noticed.

I'll wear it all this week, see what it does, then leave it off for a couple days, and then back on, see what it does then. The Omega boutique had to regulate my Speedmaster because it took its name a little too seriously and was running really fast, I'm sure they would be able to give this one just a little bump up if I asked.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Interesting, thanks for the feedback! I just figured something may have been off, since they claim -0/+5.

I'm at 2 full days now and dropped 4 seconds. Sure, that's really pretty good for a mechanical watch, it's just the opposite direction of I expected for the this movement, haha. Could just be me being overly-nerdy, or that I prefer a watch to run ahead than behind that I even noticed.

I'll wear it all this week, see what it does, then leave it off for a couple days, and then back on, see what it does then. The Omega boutique had to regulate my Speedmaster because it took its name a little too seriously and was running really fast, I'm sure they would be able to give this one just a little bump up if I asked.
I’m right there with you. It’s the opposite of what I expected as well. I’d be lying if I said it didn’t bother me whatsoever. It does bother me ever so slightly just because it’s not what they stated the watch would do. But I have to remember, if they’d said something like -2/+2 seconds per day it would be nailing it. I guess what I’m saying is it doesn’t bother me enough yet to bring it up to Omega or have them check it out. I just really enjoy wearing the watch!

·
Registered
39,251 Posts
Still have my new Omega Seamaster NTTD on the wrist obviously but I removed the omega nato and put it on this awesome DrunkArtStraps canvas made from old USAF gear.

Love this combo gonna be hard to beat.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Still have my new Omega Seamaster NTTD on the wrist obviously but I removed the omega nato and put it on this awesome DrunkArtStraps canvas made from old USAF gear.

Love this combo gonna be hard to beat.

Wow! Yeah that is a REALLY good combo. I agree that’s going to be tough to beat.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Finally made a decision on which Seamaster to get
put it on this awesome DrunkArtStraps canvas
Congrats! It looks great.
I don't have any canvas straps, but maybe I will look into it.
Out of curiosity, was the Tokyo in stock at the AD?
I was never able to try it on in person, and I refuse to buy it sight-unseen.

·
Registered
39,251 Posts
Congrats! It looks great.
I don't have any canvas straps, but maybe I will look into it.
Out of curiosity, was the Tokyo in stock at the AD?
I was never able to try it on in person, and I refuse to buy it sight-unseen.
Didn’t even check or ask sorry.

10941 - 10960 of 11065 Posts