WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
10961 - 10980 of 11065 Posts

·
Premium Member
Model citizen, zero disicpline
221 Posts
Still have my new Omega Seamaster NTTD on the wrist obviously but I removed the omega nato and put it on this awesome DrunkArtStraps canvas made from old USAF gear.

Love this combo gonna be hard to beat.

Awesome!!

Reactions: VKM

·
Registered
4,199 Posts

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
Finally made a decision on which Seamaster to get

Just landed from the AD

I’m so excited

Huge congrats!! That's definitely a gorgeous watch. Enjoy!!

René

·
Registered
39,251 Posts
Huge congrats!! That's definitely a gorgeous watch. Enjoy!!

René
Thanks. Once I tried it on at the AD it was all
Over. Had to have that one

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
put it on this awesome DrunkArtStraps canvas
Can you provide me with a working link to see these DrunkArtStraps?
I would like to see them and maybe buy one. But I can't find where to do so.
Thanks

Reactions: Jeep99dad

·
Registered
39,251 Posts
Can you provide me with a working link to see these DrunkArtStraps?
I would like to see them and maybe buy one. But I can't find where to do so.
Thanks
Hi no website or link.
You can see his straps on his Instagram page I guess. But not sure he takes orders at this time.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Hi no website or link.
You can see his straps on his Instagram page I guess. But not sure he takes orders at this time.
How WEIRD.
And there aren't any resellers of his products either it seems.
Oh well. I'm not going to open an instagram account.
Helm sells canvas straps which are probably pretty good too.

·
Registered
39,251 Posts
Reactions: Rossonero3

·
Registered
39,251 Posts
French MN Spec Ops British Spy
Battle of the Titanium divers

·
Registered
39,251 Posts
Still

Really love this one

·
Registered
39,251 Posts
Now, you must decide which one would Chuck wear.....

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
Lol. Chuck says

Or
In reality chuck decides what time
It is

·
Registered
105 Posts
After loving the look and feel of wearing the SMP on Milanese mesh, I ordered a Staib Milanese bracelet direct from Staib in Germany. I have been wearing this configuration every second day for about a month and just recently watched No Time to Die. I was pleased that both the bracelet and film delivered how I had hoped and I wanted to share some comments as I promised I would.

The Excellent:
-the build quality and solid feel of this bracelet are truly impressive, it actually does the watch justice
-the diver clasp is also reassuringly solid
-there is no bulking from any overlapping bracelet on the bottom of the wrist in the clasp area, a potential issue with other Milanese bracelets
-the 3.5mm mesh perfectly balances heft and articulation/comfort, proportionately matches the case and lug thicknesses and still has clearance from the case
-the bracelet can be mounted easily with OEM spring bars, for that additional peace of mind
-the bracelet can be sized with removal of up to two, 2.5mm links on either side of the clasp, while the clasp provides an additional 2.5mm of micro adjust, allowing for clean adjustment without overlap
-it is sleek and sexy and the polished finish matches the shiny general finish of the watch (these also come in “satin”/brushed, but I read that the difference in the finishes is minor. I am curious about what the satin clasp looks like)
-Staib customer service is top notch and they can assist with selecting a bracelet and even sizing if you are confident about the measurements. I would recommend planning to do it yourself or at least being prepared to adjust it further yourself, to get it as right as possible

The slightly less than Excellent, but still just fine:

-the diver clasp does not have on the fly adjustment (dreaming, wish list, I know)
-the clasp and small links are polished and I have accepted that I will try to enjoy the “patina” which forms over time
-the bracelet pins are friction pins and the amount of friction can be significant and perhaps overdone. Adjusting took more concentration, patience and second guessing force than usual

Overall this is a stunning configuration and somehow almost rivals the comfort of the US1450 which I also wear on the SMP with a second set of SMP end links. If you like the Milanese look and feel, this is likely among the best options. I have no experience with the OEM NTTD bracelet, so I cannot compare to that at all, aside from the obvious price difference (4x?) and the OEM can have the overlap/clasp area thickness issue.

Have a great weekend and start to the New Year all.

Watch Analog watch Azure Clock Wrist

Hand Finger Wrist Eyewear Natural material

Hand Azure Sleeve Gesture Finger

Watch Analog watch Finger Gesture Everyday carry

10961 - 10980 of 11065 Posts