WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

101 - 120 of 8850 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Thanks for all your hard work Matt, the card looks great. Hope your not sick of handing them out yet. Here's my one and only Seamaster.
Rex

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
Great job on the card. May I join? My pic taking skills are not up to snuff...but my SMP is! However, after seeing all these lovely POs out there...I feel my SMP needs a brother to pal around with. I can take them on trips to the ocean. Or just chill at the beach in Malibu, its only miles away. In due time.

You're going to end up with one. When I said, "in due time" it ended up being about 4 days...

Welcome!

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
Thanks for all your hard work Matt, the card looks great. Hope your not sick of handing them out yet. Here's my one and only Seamaster.
Rex

I don't know where the "Matt" came from...my name is Michael, but sometimes I shorten it to Mike....I'm not being sensitive. But my name is Michael!

This has been a lot of fun and I look forward to doing this until 2010 - when someone comes up with a new card design!

·
Registered
716 Posts
Just Testing the new signature !

Hope it works

Hmm, , didnt work

Ok guys, , how Do I get the Seamaster Club Card to show in all posts and replies. ( I have uploaded the small one to photobucket, and also saved it on the PC )

Craig

·
Registered
69 Posts
Here is mine : )

am i the first member with Pre-Bond? b-)

Series No.:49550386

Attachments

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Hmm, , didnt work

Ok guys, , how Do I get the Seamaster Club Card to show in all posts and replies. ( I have uploaded the small one to photobucket, and also saved it on the PC )

Craig

gday craig... it should work just by putting the img link from photobucket into your signature. At least that is what i did!

·
Registered
349 Posts
I don't know where the "Matt" came from...my name is Michael, but sometimes I shorten it to Mike....I'm not being sensitive. But my name is Michael!

Sorry Michael, thought I read your name was Matt somewhere in the thread. Probably just not paying attention as usual.
Rex

·
Registered
465 Posts
Here's my PO

Can I have a card to go with my Speedy one? Ta!

Reactions: highbob
101 - 120 of 8850 Posts