WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
41 - 60 of 411 Posts
Work of art indeed.

Attachments

The Skyfall 38.5 and the 60th.

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

Re: Official Railmaster Owners Club

Needless to say, the 60th Anniversary Trilogy Railmaster is my favorite watch. I do have a really nice watch collection, but if I had to give up all but one, the Railmaster would be the one to stay. I do have to say that when it first appeared I was in a bad way financially and, as it is a limited edition, I was not sure if I could raise the funds in time to get one. However, in 2017, the new model was also released, the 40mm coaxial. I loved it as well. So much, that I decided I would not be disappointed if the Trilogy model sold out and I got the new model. As it happened, I did get the Trilogy, but like the new model so much that I might possibly end up with both at some point.

Anyway, sorry to ramble. Here are a few pics of my Railmaster:

On OEM Omega leather strap:

On stainless steel bracelet:

This watch is a true work of art, as are all three Trilogy models. I really believe that the Railmaster is the most versatile. But that's just me. And for me there will never be another watch quite like the Omega Railmaster, regardless of model. Thanks to fskywalker for starting this thread. A great idea, and so well deserved!

Cheers,
Carl
I've owned this watch since release and I must say, the LE never gets old. I now fully understand why the critics adore the vintage original so much. The design is timeless. And paired with a robust movement and amazing bracelet, the 60th edition is the one watch I will never get tired of. Cheers to all who treasure the LE as much as we do!

Discussion starter · #48 · (Edited)
The 39 mm Railmaster (2503.52) has been replaced by the 36 mm version (2504.52) :)

Here on OEM barenia leather band from First Omega in Space (FOIS) speedmaster , reference 98000409:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm looking at picking up the 39mm 2503. My wrist is a flat 6.9 - 7.0. Anyone here have a similar sized wrist with that watch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi Wacker,

Love my 39mm 2503.

I think one should fit your flat 6.9 - 7.0 wrist OK.
I had the 41mm version very briefly, & that WAS too big for my liking.

Here's a few phone snaps of my Railmaster 2503.52 on bracelet, leather & mesh.

My 7.2 wrist has a flat top, but has a pretty deep profile & sides, which make up a lot of the size.
So the width across the top of my wrist should be similar to yours?

Anyway, hope these pics give you a rough idea.
As usual, bear in mind that watches appear smaller on the wrist from further away, & larger close up.

On the OEM bracelet it comes with :

Analog watch Watch Wrist Watch accessory Strap

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Wrist Fashion accessory

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Wrist Fashion accessory

On leather :

Watch Wrist Vehicle Sea Hand

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory

Analog watch Watch Wrist Watch accessory Strap

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

On OEM Mesh :
(Just to give you an idea - this looks bunched & awkward on spring bar as it's the wrong size mesh, it's for 24mm lugs. A correct 20mm one - as on the 2500 PO in 2nd pic, both watches have 20mm lug width - arriving courtesy of a fellow member later this week, will post proper pics then).

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Wrist Fashion accessory

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

Watch Analog watch Wrist Watch accessory Fashion accessory

Watch Analog watch Wrist Watch accessory Strap

Aside :
Coming from UK originally, leather & bracelets are too hot & uncomfortable for me during summer here in Hong Kong (or in Kyoto, where go with other half for our holidays), so will keep on the mesh (or NATO etc if swimming) until late autumn.

Good luck!
'

Discussion starter · #54 · (Edited)
Thanks all!

The one I had my eye on was sold, so the hunt continues!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There is one 39 mm 2503.52 for sale currently at the forums

Discussion starter · #60 · (Edited)
So happy to see some other silver dials on here!

As mentioned in my previous post, here it is on a brown strap instead. And, as @illumidata outlined above, it's really quite versatile.

View attachment 14257787
Love mine, it's exceptionally versatile.
View attachment 14255387
View attachment 14255391
Congrats to everyone on their impeccable taste ;)
Just got this 20 mins ago.
Oh my goodness is it beautiful
View attachment 14297027
View attachment 14297029
Nice 40 mm RM's; congrats to all new owners!

41 - 60 of 411 Posts