WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
61 - 80 of 411 Posts
Non-LE has been my main wristwatch for just over a year, but it feels much longer. Just finished a 50 mile backpacking trek through mountains with my Railmaster, so another memory stored!

Love the quality and feel of the steel bracelet, but I really love the way straps make the lug shapes more sharp and pronounced. I thought the brushed dial would steal the show, but the machining quality of the case with its razor sharp lines actually became my favorite part of the watch.

View attachment 14178911

View attachment 14178913

View attachment 14178923
Nice 40 mm RM's; congrats to all new owners!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Missed one!
[emoji7]

watch addict in recovery

Here is a shot of my now flipped 36mm Railmaster.

View attachment 14203003
That 36mm was the best of that generation Railmaster IMO! It was also my first. And, for quite a while, I did regret selling it. Now I believe it is virtually impossible to find. Fortunately, the 60th Anniversary Trilogy came along and, for the first time, I no longer regret selling the 36mm.

Cheers,
Carl

Discussion starter · #67 ·
U found it... such a rarity. Beautiful indeed

Yep, ended up finding a few, most of them in Europe and Asia. Finally bought mine from an US seller have dealt with before (Kringkily)

36 mm RM 2504.52 : a true beauty in all bracelet / leather band configurations have tried so far! [emoji2]

That 36mm 2504.52 is the best! My first Railmaster. Seeing these pics, reminds me how much I miss mine, when I thought I did not! When I got the Trilogy Railmaster, I thought my missing the 2504.52 was over, but I guess not. Yes, it does look good on almost any strap or bracelet.

Cheers,
Carl

I've been on the fence with this guy for a long time. I've talked myself out of it many times then got curious.

I picked up a trilogy piece which I thought was neat. Then I looked at the remake.

It's been a while since I've been enamored with a watch. I've scuffed you many polished watches working and have cried myself but this is so robust and a joy to wear.

I don't have too many words like others with reviews. Take this as a strong vote for a solid everyday. I hope that others can learn to appreciate and enjoy as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most people like to match their watch with their clothes, I like to compliment my watch with my wheels. My Railmaster's black dial juxtaposed with my white FJ62 are cohered by their vintage attributes.

Watch Vehicle Car Tire Automotive tire

61 - 80 of 411 Posts