WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Official Seamaster Railmaster Owner's Club

83K views 410 replies 103 participants last post by  MackyP 
#1 · (Edited)
There is an Omega Seamaster Owner's Club and Railmasters are Seamasters, but so are multiple other Seamaster models (300's, Chronos, Aqua Terra's, Planet Ocean's, Bullhead's, Ploprof's) which dilute it too much. I think Railmaster's deserve their own Official Owner's Club, so here it goes!

All Railmaster versions are welcome: vintage, manuals, autos, jumbos, chronos, coaxials, master coaxials, LE / anniversary, etc. so all climb aboard! [emoji2]

Here's my current Railmaster: A 39 MM caliber 2403 model 2503.52.00

First on steel bracelet:

Here on Omega OEM alligator band with deployant:

and finally on black cordura snoopy band with deployant:

Show us the one (s) you own, had or wish to own !!!!!!

See less See more
#79 ·
Most people like to match their watch with their clothes, I like to compliment my watch with my wheels. My Railmaster's black dial juxtaposed with my white FJ62 are cohered by their vintage attributes.

Watch Vehicle Car Tire Automotive tire

#90 ·
I got my 36mm Raily back in 2012 and it will be a keeper. The simplicity of the dial layout, and its clarity, the more-than-needed 150m water-resistance, the great size for my school-girly 6.5 inch wrist

Link to the review that I wrote on this watch;

https://teeritz.blogspot.com/2013/05/omega-railmaster-co-axial-automatic.html

Pics;

Watch Product Still life photography Photography Fashion accessory

Watch Fashion accessory Still life photography

The Fratello Watches website did a recent write-up on the Co-Axial 39mm Railmaster and there were a few comments saying that this watch was boring. I don't get that at all.
Besides, it's not up to the watch to be interesting or exciting. That's up to the person wearing the watch.

Blue Analog watch Watch Wrist Watch accessory

Drink Alcoholic beverage Liqueur Alcohol Distilled beverage

It's a classic watch, one which is a nice, modern interpretation of the original model from 1957. Works very nicely on its original bracelet, although I wish it had a standard clasp like the Speedmaster and Seamaster range, but it does look pretty schmick on almost any other kind of strap you put on it. Here it is on a no-name $20.oo (AUD!) leather strap;

Drink Tennessee whiskey Alcoholic beverage Alcohol Liqueur

Yep. I can't fault this watch much. A different clasp would make it perfect, but it's pretty damn close as-is.

Beauty Fashion Technology Material property Electronic device

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Photograph Fashion accessory

Classic, classic watch.

#91 ·
I got my 36mm Raily back in 2012 and it will be a keeper. The simplicity of the dial layout, and its clarity, the more-than-needed 150m water-resistance, the great size for my school-girly 6.5 inch wrist

Link to the review that I wrote on this watch;

https://teeritz.blogspot.com/2013/05/omega-railmaster-co-axial-automatic.html

Pics;

View attachment 14615073

View attachment 14615077

The Fratello Watches website did a recent write-up on the Co-Axial 39mm Railmaster and there were a few comments saying that this watch was boring. I don't get that at all.
Besides, it's not up to the watch to be interesting or exciting. That's up to the person wearing the watch.

View attachment 14615101

View attachment 14615103

It's a classic watch, one which is a nice, modern interpretation of the original model from 1957. Works very nicely on its original bracelet, although I wish it had a standard clasp like the Speedmaster and Seamaster range, but it does look pretty schmick on almost any other kind of strap you put on it. Here it is on a no-name $20.oo (AUD!) leather strap;

View attachment 14615121

Yep. I can't fault this watch much. A different clasp would make it perfect, but it's pretty damn close as-is.

View attachment 14615137

View attachment 14615149

Classic, classic watch.
Welcome to the thread Tino, was hoping you would join it at some time as think you're the godfather of the club! :-!

#94 ·
I'm thinking of getting a bund strap for my Railmaster...anyone do that and care to post a pic?

Reactions: fskywalker
#98 ·
Reactions: LDoc