WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
21 - 40 of 1374 Posts

· Registered
3,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Anyone know what after-market SKX parts will fit this watch?
I am guessing dials but I really don't know.
The chapter ring looks thinner and set at a different angle so I doubt chapter rings will fit but again no real idea.
I'm guessing none since at 40mm it's a smaller case size than the SKX.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
350 Posts
Just changed out the stock bracelet on mine for a black Eulit Perlon. It will stay like this for the summer. Hopefully by Fall there will be a better quality aftermarket bracelet available.

Dang, that looks good!

Reactions: rcorreale

· Registered
3,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
The 55 (black on bracelet) and 63 (blue on nato) are available for $220 right now on Amazon. I grabbed a 51 (grey on bracelet) for $220 but it's back up to $275.

View attachment 15241145
Congrats and good move considering that price. I paid $275 for mine. You're going to love it!

· Registered
34 Posts
Stock shots are super confusing. Looking for a Grey dial with a matching brushed case, bracelet and bezel. I think the brushed bezel variant is only on the SRPE61, so will have to wait for a AM bracelet. Here are some shots scavenged off the net... Can someone post pics of their 51 with the polished bezel and bracelet?

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap
Analog watch Watch Black Watch accessory Product
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

· Registered
1,634 Posts
Stock shots are super confusing. Looking for a Grey dial with a matching brushed case, bracelet and bezel. I think the brushed bezel variant is only on the SRPE61, so will have to wait for a AM bracelet. Here are some shots scavenged off the net... Can someone post pics of their 51 with the polished bezel and bracelet?

Yeah, and some shots show MADE IN JAPAN on dial and some don't. That is what gives me pause on ordering from Amazon just yet. Think we need to see more pics of these "in the wild" and hopefully have more options to order from trusted ADs.

· Registered
2,391 Posts
Here's a video of the 51 with polished bezel.

It does not have 'Made in Japan' on the dial. I didn't even consider it for the one I have inbound from Amazon. I guess I don't understand why that would be a consideration on a $2xx Seiko 5?

· Registered
960 Posts
Some shots of my 55:

· Registered
3,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Since yours has MADE IN JAPAN on dial, and most others I'm seeing don't, I'm curious as to what the other language on day wheel is (Kanji perhaps?)- can you tell us? Seems like the non MADE IN JAPAN dials are English/Spanish.
My Made in Japan marked dial has Spanish for the second language on the day wheel.

· Registered
960 Posts
I'm curious as to what the other language on day wheel is (Kanji perhaps?)- can you tell us? Seems like the non MADE IN JAPAN dials are English/Spanish.
My UK market version has French as the second language.

Reactions: Hale color
21 - 40 of 1374 Posts