WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

721 - 740 of 828 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Received my SRPE55K1 yesterday. That’s a fine, classy looking watch that looks dearer than it is! Already received a compliment from a colleague today!

Bracelet is a bit squeaky where it meets the end links, hopefully it’ll disappear over time.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey I have one of these incoming with the same idea. I will let you know how it works out, bracelet is supposed to arrive tomorrow.

Hi, tried this out and it was a no go with the Chinese glide lock style (rolex copy) bracelet. The primary issue was pin holes lining up. Tried some filing as well to no avail. Now its for sale!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Bracelet is a bit squeaky where it meets the end links, hopefully it’ll disappear over time.
I replaced the bracelet on my SRPE51 with a BRAC-09 from Long Island Watches. It fits perfectly and looks even better than the original.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have my eyes on this one… but I’m happy with the original bracelet and the squeak is pretty much gone already!

@lochwarrid do you have pics of the watch with the LIW band? Front and clasp? Thanks

·
Registered
Certina Blue Ribbon (1977)
56 Posts
Has anybody here any first-hand impressions of this Strapcode bracelet with on-the-fly-toolless-adjustments?

(What be even more perfect if it featured a built-in quick-release, like for example Christopher Ward or Baltic do with their metal bracelets .... )

721 - 740 of 828 Posts