WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

181 - 200 of 7756 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Just found this thread.

Just flipped my PO for the Speedy last week, and for the first time since I got into watches, I am completely in love with the watch on my wrist.

·
Registered
473 Posts
IMG_1199.JPG
Finally got a Speedmaster Pro, chose the discontinued 3572.50. Didn't like the looks of sapphire sandwich and chose the original look of the hesalite crystal. Also able to see the decorated movement from the display back. Best of both worlds. But deliberating whether to change the dial and hand for new ones for the lume or stick with the original for the vintage look

·
Registered
167 Posts
Happy to join this club!

Reactions: mitadoc

·
Registered
69 Posts
Not a speedmaster professional :( but its my speedmaster ladies chrono! :-d In the midst of forum lurking and not doing my assignment.
I love that look, I am saving to get my wife one for our next anniversary.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Just arrived! I LOVE THIS WATCH. It's an early 2000's (77xxxxxx serial). Very comfortable on the band. I'm waiting for my ultrasonic cleaner to arrive later today. But for the time being....

·
Registered
204 Posts
Up until 2 years ago this was my Speedy, a 3513.50, which I sold here on WUS.

Here is its replacement, a new 3576.50.00 (with the silver moon and stars) received today from Toppers. They offered a very fair price and wonderful service over the phone. Sadly I haven't officially met it / touched it yet (out of country until next Friday), but my girlfriend was nice enough to take a picture of it to help hold me over until I get home. This has always been my "dream" watch, and even more so now that Omega went to a silver moon instead of yellow / orange. I can't wait to get home to see it in person and wear it...more pictures to come then.

Cheers

·
Registered
14,861 Posts
Ah, It's even still in the wrapper. Congrats on the new Speedy.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Thanks Monocrom. I'm not sure if the wrap means I received a non-displayed piece or they just wrapped it for shipping, but in either case I'm sure it is pristine.

·
Registered
204 Posts
here are some more pictures now that i am home and have had the chance to wear it a few days. full moon starts tonight.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Happy Easter!

Well, my fiance surprised me this morning by giving me my wedding gift early. She claims she gave it early so I can wear it in our engagement photos, but really she just has a very hard time waiting to give gifts. :-x

Pretty bread and butter for these parts, but it's a 3570.50 and I really couldn't be happier. I've wanted this watch for quite some time; a grail watch for sure.

I also wanted to thank Fr. John and our FD for making this happen. If it was not for Fr. John's posts about his watches and friendly answers to my PMs combined with the FDs wonderful pricing, this gift may never come to fruition. So, thank you.

Does this mean I finally get to display the Owners Club image in my signature? :-!

181 - 200 of 7756 Posts