WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

201 - 220 of 7542 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Happy Easter!

Well, my fiance surprised me this morning by giving me my wedding gift early. She claims she gave it early so I can wear it in our engagement photos, but really she just has a very hard time waiting to give gifts. :-x

Pretty bread and butter for these parts, but it's a 3570.50 and I really couldn't be happier. I've wanted this watch for quite some time; a grail watch for sure.

I also wanted to thank Fr. John and our FD for making this happen. If it was not for Fr. John's posts about his watches and friendly answers to my PMs combined with the FDs wonderful pricing, this gift may never come to fruition. So, thank you.

Does this mean I finally get to display the Owners Club image in my signature? :-!

I was happy to read your post. Congratulations for your upcoming wedding.

·
Registered
433 Posts
I was happy to read your post. Congratulations for your upcoming wedding.
Thank you. I consider my self very lucky to be marrying her. This watch is just icing on the cake.

Reactions: nikola0406

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Congrats on your watch Bassplayrr! I agree with your comments regarding Fr. John. Without his advice, and the advice of MANY others, I too would not be posting here today to share with you all my new "membership card" to the Speedy Owners Club!

Below are a few pictures of my newly acquired 1969 Pre-Moon Speedmaster Professional! This is a watch I have wanted for a VERY long time, as you can read about here, if you so choose: https://www.watchuseek.com/f2/grail-achieved-heartfelt-thank-you-wus-new-pictures-533631.html

Here are a few photos:

Attachments

·
Registered
433 Posts
What strap is that? It looks great!

·
Registered
467 Posts
Here's my late entry
It needed a slight bump of the regulator when it got to me last week and so far it's been running perfectly with time source. Amazed how these old Omegas can be easily set up to run like top tier COSC pieces :)

·
Registered
150 Posts
And here is mine!
Also with little brother Speedy date.
Imho the Speedmaster Profesional is one of the most beautiful and complete watch ever made.
An immortal timepiece!

·
Premium Member
11,948 Posts
My Speedie BA, a gift from my wife this summer.

Attachments

·
Registered
523 Posts
My 145.022-69 ref, early 70's vintage (craigslist find!)

201 - 220 of 7542 Posts