WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

321 - 340 of 7202 Posts

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Very nice.
Also the strap is really beautyful, where did you get it from?
It's the Omega OEM Cordura strap, designed for the Speedmaster Date. You can buy them from Omega boutiques, otherwise you likely need to order one through an AD.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello everyone, I apologise in advance for my naivety. I have just purchased an Omega Speedmaster Professional (calibre No.1861) and thoroughly enjoying it. However, I am having trouble with the small minute and hour counters. The second counter is working fine but the former two are stuck in their neutral positions. I have consulted the manual but no luck in getting them going. I assumed on winding the crown in position 2 for the first time all the small counter dials would work.

Any advice would be appreciated.​

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Rasullini, the dials which aren't moving are totalizers for the chronograph, one counts minutes, the other counts hours. They only work while the chrono hand is running.

·
Registered
1,719 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
I'm a member too! :)

Cheers,

/E

·
Registered
96 Posts
After setting up a "Speedy savings account" about six or so years ago, I finally reached my goal. (I'm not a rich man, as you can tell)

I bought my grail last month new from an AD. They gave me a great deal and there's no sales tax here in Oregon! I got my half link from Ofrei last week and got it put on today. Absolute perfection. I can't tell you guys how happy to be in this club.

321 - 340 of 7202 Posts