WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

361 - 380 of 7587 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
the same sultan who is a fan of all things gold? (& who has possibly the largest collection of cars in the world?)i

View attachment 859806

his cheapest watch is probably a rolex...i bet he has a whole lot of hublots...
Hahaha!
Unfortunately my King wears a Luminox color mark. Why oh why my King?! He actually started a craze for Luminox watches here. Sad but true.

But you gotta love his ride though. Chicks dig gold Rolls cos thats how we roll here. . .

·
Premium Member
5,654 Posts
Hahaha!
Unfortunately my King wears a Luminox color mark. Why oh why my King?! He actually started a craze for Luminox watches here. Sad but true.

But you gotta love his ride though. Chicks dig gold Rolls cos thats how we roll here. . .
lol, really?!?!

·
Editor
1,753 Posts
My lovely fiancée got me this yesterday! Woohoo.
Congratulations (on both occasions ;))! Too bad I couldn't be there this Saturday.

·
Registered
5,454 Posts
Got my first Speedy Pro today!! :D

The watch is absolutely amazing ....
It is amazing. I got mine just a couple days ago and can't stop looking at it through the day... while driving pass the cop at 94 mph, while asking the boss for a raise, while having lunch with the mistress, while pitching a client, while operating heavy machinery, while shooting quails, and while skinning cats. The Speedmaster Pro is nice to the eyes.

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
Some pics of my '69 Pre-moon Speedy Pro (bought it to correspond to the year of the first moon landing). I love the versatility of the Speedy and how great it looks on just about any type of strap. I swap it around quite a bit to change the look. The look I get the most positive comments on is with the black canvas Nato with white stitching.

On its vintage 1171 bracelet.
S_c_watches_003.jpg

On an X-33 double ridge kevlar strap
S_speedykevlar_2.jpg

On a canvas Hamilton Nato
s_Hamilton Nato.jpg

On a brown rally
s_brown rally.jpg

On a Bond Nato
s_DSC00691_b.JPG

·
Registered
24 Posts
Just realised I didn't put a picture of my pride and joy on the Speedmaster club thread.

Shame on me!!

Had her almost a month and still giddy as a schoolgirl every time I look at her :)

Infactuation: Speedmaster be thy name

img1728s.jpg

img1722cp.jpg

·
Registered
55 Posts
Not a Pro, but it does have Speedmaster on the dial :)

Attachments

361 - 380 of 7587 Posts