WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

401 - 420 of 7202 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Don't know if anyone has posted this yet,,, but it seems appropriate.
My sister gave me a box of Tang as a gag Christmas gift.
She didn't know that NASA used Tang!!

·
Registered
788 Posts

New Speedy owner 3570.50 here. Finally, the long wait is over. Glad to be a part of this group. :)

Reactions: MellyVinelli

·
Registered
788 Posts
Nice! I can see part of the omega etching on the hesalite! Congrats! I just recently got my hands on a speedy pro too!
Oh yes haha I didn't noticed that omega etching till u mentioned about it.

·
Registered
152 Posts
My Speedy, I have never seen another one like it in person.

Along with my 1st "real" watch purchase.

And another pic that really doesn't do it justice.
Maybe one day I'll do a glamour shot, it's actually blemish free other than some patina on the strap.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello everyone,

I'm Ramses and for the last 10 years i'm part of the club ;-)
I started out with a Speedy reduced but since a year or so I havea Speedmaster 50th anniversary in my collection....It just don't know what it is about Speedy that I love so much but it's definitly my favorite watch!

·
Registered
54 Posts
My second Omega, but my first Speedmaster. I'd like to get my hands on a caliber 9300 speedy one of these days as well =)
spdm 3330.jpg

Reactions: kjse7en

·
Registered
274 Posts
A funny thing happened today...I walked into the store thinking about the SMPc but then walked out with this instead:

Don't want to get into the debate but for potential buyers, my reason for choosing the sapphire sandwich was greater clarity - the hesalite crystal made the dial look hazy to me.

This forum is such a bad influence....I wasn't even planning on buying a new watch this year!! :D

401 - 420 of 7202 Posts