WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

441 - 460 of 7587 Posts

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Just joined. I was planning to put it on a strap but I am surprised by how much I am loving it in the modern bracelet.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360168820.478949.jpg

·
Registered
Butler J80, Omega Speedmaster, Scurfa MS17, Marathon Navigator
672 Posts
Just joined. I was planning to put it on a strap but I am surprised by how much I am loving it in the modern bracelet.

View attachment 963156
I still recommend trying some different strap options, you'll be amazed at the different looks. I loved the Hirsch Mariner and Hirsch Carbon, and I'm currently enjoying a Hadley-Roma mesh. Do a google search for these three words: "speedmaster" "straps" "watchuseek", and enjoy the show!

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Oh believe me, I have been gawking at strap/Speedy combos online for WEEKS now, planning several purchases. That's why I was so surprised how much I liked it in the bracelet, and felt content to leave it this way for a while instead of going strap-crazy like I planned.

Well, I'll probably go a little strap-crazy anyway....

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hello to all speedy owners,

Joined WUS this week with my brand new and very much loved Speedmaster Professional 3570.50 :)
Here's some pictures of it :)
May I became a member of the club and receive my badge?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Evening all.

Joined the club on Wednesday afternoon. I was wondering around the mall and walked in to the Omega AD. A good friend of mine has the 3560.50 (30th Anniversary) and fell for it the second I saw his watch sometime last year.

Next thing I know, I'm on my iPhone researching the 3570.50 for half an hour over lunch.

Went back and bought it. Very excited! A different strap for different occasions might be in order. I like the double ridge shark so far.

Cheers!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello everyone.

Long time reader first time poster.

Well i've finally able to convince my wife and save to buy my first speedypro 3576.50.00.

Could anyone kindly recommend me an AD i can buy one from. PM me if that easier.

Mods, if this post belongs somewhere else. my apologies for that that.

·
Registered
222 Posts
You must be a spaceman!
:)
You would think so but I'm actually terrified of heights!

I used to not give a crap about box or papers since the watch was the only thing going on my wrist. Then I started reading WUS and panicked about where all my boxes and papers went.

Now I don't have to worry about resale value as my watches are all pristine. And I even have all the little hang tags!

Edit: I don't even know why I care, I'm never going to sell anything anyway!

441 - 460 of 7587 Posts