WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

521 - 540 of 7756 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi,

First time poster long time reader.

I will be in the US next month stopping in LA, Seattle, Baltimore, Pennsylvania, Indiana; Any recommendations on dealers to visit? Still searching for "The One" Speedmaster.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hello all,

Long time reader of this forum and a big time fan. Finally (after 6 months of lusting after it) picked up a Speedy Pro. I got the 3573.50 version. Bought it in Sydney, Australia during a very meaningful vacation for me. Unfortunately I will be in a 3rd world country with very limited internet resources and cannot upload a quality picture that shows it's true beauty.. However once back home I will do that. Now the question remains.. Strap, or leave it on the bracelet? I am torn..

Cheers to you guys for keeping me entertained for the past 6 months!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I purchased the "First Omega in Space" not long ago as well. What a fantastic watch. Wish I had a second one to leave in the box. Well done Omega.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Just received my first Speedmaster 323.10.40. Purchased it from JAQESQ on WUS and LOVE it!
P5100315.JPG

I have had a Seamaster and currently own an AQ. What should I get next?

Now off to get my Speedmaster Club membership!

Reactions: garydusa

·
Registered
84 Posts
I just have to say how happy I am with my 1,5 month old Speedy! Last time I reset the time was almost two weeks ago, and the watch gained just 3 seconds. I already bumped the hesalite against some hard objects a couple of times, but no scratch has yet appeared. The bracelet got some minor scratches, but I can live with that. I hope this is the beginning of a very long friendship...

2013-05-13 16.07.40.jpg

521 - 540 of 7756 Posts