WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

41 - 60 of 8111 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
bit of a newbie question but do all speedmasters come with the see through glass backs? or is this something you can get fitted later?

·
Registered
301 Posts
bit of a newbie question but do all speedmasters come with the see through glass backs? or is this something you can get fitted later?
Not all come with display backs (most don't) but you can get both original Omega and after-market clear backs to fit.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Here's mine from a couple of years ago, I wish it still looked this new.
Jon

Reactions: omega2915

·
Registered
420 Posts
Here is my Speedy Pro . BTW PeterA thanks for suggestion ne Speedy Pro. You might not remember but you are the first to suggest me to go for a speedy pro for my first omega. :thanks

·
Registered
867 Posts
Here is my Speedy Pro . BTW PeterA thanks for suggestion ne Speedy Pro. You might not remember but you are the first to suggest me to go for a speedy pro for my first omega. :thanks
OK I remembered the tread now :-d
When I suggested the 3570.50 I remembered that most people thought you should go for an automatic movement instead but my first Omega was the 3570.50 and for me winding up my watch in the morning have never been a problem more a plesure ;-)

Cheers

·
Registered
420 Posts
OK I remembered the tread now :-d
When I suggested the 3570.50 I remembered that most people thought you should go for an automatic movement instead but my first Omega was the 3570.50 and for me winding up my watch in the morning have never been a problem more a plesure ;-)

Cheers
Yep .even I felt that manual winding is a pain in the a$$. Now Im glad Im wrong. Loving every bit of the speedy pro. It sure is a pleasure winding the watch. Thanks dude.

:thanks

41 - 60 of 8111 Posts