WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

581 - 600 of 7561 Posts

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Just noticed that my back from servicing by Swatch grp speedy has a blue mark on the case back, is it similar on the red marks they out on new watches? Anyone else see this as well?

·
Registered
5,943 Posts
on OEM rally strap today speedy on rally.jpg

·
Registered
457 Posts
9219742018_ec005967d5_z.jpg As an aside, gazing at all the bracelet and strap possibilities I've seen on this thread, I must say I have never seen any other watch that looks so good given all these many possibilities. My personal favorite is the Heuerville light tan.
The Speedmaster Professional may arguably be the most versatile watch on the planet.

·
Registered
3,390 Posts
New to the club as of this week. Loving my Speedy Pro, near-perfect daily watch :-!

Attachments

Reactions: hpowders

·
Registered
10 Posts

here's mine, I love my speedy with the 9300 movement. Can you guys point me in the right direction for changing from the bracelet to a strap? I'd like to get a nice leather strap as well as a NATO for different occasions. I'm not even sure what size/width strap I need so a little assistance would be appreciated. I'll also need whatever tool is required since I've never changed out a strap before. I know I know...

·
Registered
457 Posts
IMG_0473.JPG
Joined Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 11:09 AM!:)

Reactions: flyinghell34

·
Registered
6,645 Posts
Glad to be back, this time with a sexy back speedy

Attachments

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
The mrs rocking her Speedy today

Reactions: cajun1970

·
Registered
225 Posts
This is my first Omega, a Speedmaster Automatic with Date from 1993. This was my "Wedding Watch", since I don't like wearing rings.

AcIB4G2.jpg

and 20 years later here is my new 145.012 Speedmaster Pro from 1967, my 20th Anniversary gift.

J6y3hPs.jpg

I also have a Sapphire Sandwich from my 10th Anniversary, but no photos on hand of that one.

What at should I get when 25 years rolls around?

581 - 600 of 7561 Posts