WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

621 - 640 of 7587 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
unnamed.jpg

Hi guys!! I am new to WUS and this is my new moonwatch!! I have an awesome dad that is a watch addict too!! so after drooling for this for a long time he got me this as a birthday present!! (notice I changed the omega bracelet to a carbon Hirsch, I intend on keeping the bracelet in the future as I know my taste in fashion might change!! ) hahahah

thanks for your time!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
My parents promised me a watch for my college graduation thus I've been doing research on watches for some time now. I couldn't resist the looks, the manual movement, and the history of the speedmaster pro. Just picked it up from an AD in Kansas City yesterday and I could not be more happy with my choice. I also ordered a black alligator band with deployant clasp to dress it up if need be. photo 2-1.JPG photo 3-1.JPG photo 4-1.JPG

Attachments

·
Registered
701 Posts
My parents promised me a watch for my college graduation thus I've been doing research on watches for some time now. I couldn't resist the looks, the manual movement, and the history of the speedmaster pro. Just picked it up from an AD in Kansas City yesterday and I could not be more happy with my choice. I also ordered a black alligator band with deployant clasp to dress it up if need be.
Hoping to do likewise for my own son's graduation. Don't know if he will pick a Speedy Pro or not but it's certainly a fantastic choice and a watch that can be worn on virtually any occasion.

621 - 640 of 7587 Posts