WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

6781 - 6800 of 6844 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hi - I didn't want to make a whole new thread for for a simple question so I am hoping someone here can help me out. I am receiving a 2002 Omega Speedmaster ref 3551.20.00 and am trying to figure out what size deployant claps / straps I would need to purchase to replace the stock bracelet.

I believe I need 20mm straps - does that mean I also need a 20mm clasp? or is it 18mm?

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Hi - I didn't want to make a whole new thread for for a simple question so I am hoping someone here can help me out. I am receiving a 2002 Omega Speedmaster ref 3551.20.00 and am trying to figure out what size deployant claps / straps I would need to purchase to replace the stock bracelet.

I believe I need 20mm straps - does that mean I also need a 20mm clasp? or is it 18mm?
Omega OEM deployant clasps are identified by the size of the strap where it meets the clasp, e.g., the OEM strap for a Speedy Pro is 20x18, and thus you would want the 18mm clasp if it is intended to fit said strap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
90 Posts
Omega OEM deployant clasps are identified by the size of the strap where it meets the clasp, e.g., the OEM strap for a Speedy Pro is 20x18, and thus you would want the 18mm clasp if it is intended to fit said strap.

Thank you for the help!!

·
Premium Member
1,087 Posts
Speedies are bananas. B. A. N. A. N. A. S.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
5,822 Posts

·
Registered
5,822 Posts

·
Registered
5,822 Posts
I just received my US flat link in the mail. I’m hesitant to install because I hear it can be a battle, and my FOIS could take a beating.

The 20mm endlink fits perfectly with the Speedy Pro, no battle.

Reactions: cybercat
6781 - 6800 of 6844 Posts