Registered
2,419 Posts
20200823_123236.jpg

René

·
Premium Member
1,442 Posts
Nice way to start the day!
Definitely! Although being up at 5:30am on a Saturday wasn’t too fun. Played a decent round, though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
176 Posts

·
Registered
2,419 Posts

·
Registered
3,994 Posts
Is $3600 USD or $5000 AUD a good used price for a speedy pro?

A local ones come up for sale
I don’t know what the market is like in AU but I got mine here in the US brand new (albeit from the grey market, but came with everything) for slightly less than that. This was 2.5 years ago though.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
I love my speedy pro on it's braclet, but recently I've become a sucker for leather straps. Yours looks stunning. What strap is that and do you have a poc of the buckle?
Thanks, Alfa! Thanks kind of you to say.

The strap is the Antique Brown from Atelier DeGriff in Belgium. They have a great website with very interesting articles and interviews, how-to videos, an online store that sells high quality straps. You should definitely check them out.

The strap tapers from 20mm at the lugs down to 16mm at the buckle, giving the watch a very vintage look and feel. I wear it with an oem tang buckle;

2017-01-24 11.21.07.jpg

All the best,

René

·
Registered
361 Posts
Thanks, Alfa! Thanks kind of you to say.

The strap is the Antique Brown from Atelier DeGriff in Belgium. They have a great website with very interesting articles and interviews, how-to videos, an online store that sells high quality straps. You should definitely check them out.

The strap tapers from 20mm at the lugs down to 16mm at the buckle, giving the watch a very vintage look and feel. I wear it with an oem tang buckle;

View attachment 15418639

All the best,

René
Thank you René, I will most certainly take a look.

6861 - 6880 of 6942 Posts